Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Stirringitup I'm pretty sure your name has everything to do with what you on here for. I'm am in no way a idiot. You calling people names only proves your intelligence. I'm pretty sure you don't even have a dog in this fight

:thumb: - I said I don't have a dog in the fight.  Had just hoped there might be some intelligent discussion on here.  Pretty disappointing stuff from the Trenton bunch.  You guys need some new material.  It's all been said before and it's stale.  

Don't want to take the challenge?

Our team may be faster than NCS but seeing how they are a private school that uses scholarships disguised as work study I'm not sure we can beat them like Union City did last year. But since we play in region 7 we may have a chance to beat the sweater vest. Dang I really did lose the challenge.😢

Edited by TIDE1

Oh brother.  The IQ level of this bunch is gonna provide for some great posts this week.  

Here's a challenge for all you Trenton idiots.  See if you can make it 'til Friday without 1 post that mentions these words/phrases.....

1.  fast/speed (our team (Trenton) has more than yours (NCS))

2.  private

3.  scholarship

4.  work study

5.  last year

6.  Union City

7.  Region 7

8.  sweater vest

And before you go all ape crap on me, I'm not even from NCS.  Just wanted to get on here and read about who has the better team and why.  But all I got was this drivel.  Be a man and take the stirringitup challenge  :popcorneater:

Well how come a 70 year old man is on here stirring it up,if u aint got no dog in this fight ,you just here for the youngans chester!?

:thumb: - I said I don't have a dog in the fight.  Had just hoped there might be some intelligent discussion on here.  Pretty disappointing stuff from the Trenton bunch.  You guys need some new material.  It's all been said before and it's stale.  

Don't want to take the challenge?

haha whats stale would be NCS semi final record Mam!! ROLL TIDE! You gonna be at the game!? Hope so

Here ya go stirring my butt,PHS will win this game in the trenches! We have mid size linemen that are multi sport athletes and very quick!NCS will pound the ball therefore we must control time of possession all 4 quarters! Our recievers have a uncanny ability to know when our QB is in trouble and keep eyes out for him to scramble! Dry field friday PHS by 14 ,wet field its a toss up depending on our ability to fill the gaps inside! Good Day Mam and ROLL TIDE!!

Edited by peabodypride

Stirringitup if you don't like the posts don't read it or simply don't log in. I would almost bet money that my iq is higher than yours. See that's the thing no one on here knows anyone who is actually posting. You can hide behind your keyboard. Does it make you feel good to hide behind your keyboard and demean people ? This guy is a joke. We are on here just having a little fun ROLLLLL TIDE so who is going to win Friday ?