Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

Not bashing you in any way in that last post, just making a point to everyone. Just used your post as an example haha. And as far as I remember, your son matched up decently well with him. Even on 1 and 1/2 knees. He's redshirted at Ole Miss now, and I'm sure they'll continue to beef him up. Maybe he'll catch your so-called "pitbull instinct" somewhere along the way as well.

I'm proud for him and hope to get to see him play. Like I said, not bashing, I like playing the best out there, that's what makes your boys into men. WC lost that game as well as this year to the better team but it made our boys better and they will regroup and be back next year and WC walked off that field knowing they can hang with the best. Once again it was very exciting to get to watch my son play against one of the top linen in the state, and I do wish he had been healthy but that's part of it and nothing can be done about it. Hope to see yall again next year! Great program and great fans! I'm pulling for yall this week but yall got a tough task ahead, this Peabody bunch is good! The trash talk between the two is a little out of hand though, just remember, the players do read this stuff whether they admit it or not and we all need to set good examples!

We don't think of Peabody. Our team's destiny is in our kid's hands. Big hands. They have been prepared for this moment. Not much you can say to shake that faith.

So y'all don't think of Peabody? Our boys are thinking of NCS I know. So please over look our team UC and Dresden did. I'm ready for Friday I'm sure it will be an exciting game.

I'm proud for him and hope to get to see him play. Like I said, not bashing, I like playing the best out there, that's what makes your boys into men. WC lost that game as well as this year to the better team but it made our boys better and they will regroup and be back next year and WC walked off that field knowing they can hang with the best. Once again it was very exciting to get to watch my son play against one of the top linen in the state, and I do wish he had been healthy but that's part of it and nothing can be done about it. Hope to see yall again next year! Great program and great fans! I'm pulling for yall this week but yall got a tough task ahead, this Peabody bunch is good! The trash talk between the two is a little out of hand though, just remember, the players do read this stuff whether they admit it or not and we all need to set good examples!

+1 ðŸ‘

CPA vs Liberty. Both those teams would beat either of these teams by 70. NCA/BA has some talent and TP apparently is faster than any team in the state?

This is not a true statement. Having seen Milan play Peabody and Liberty I can say there is no way Liberty beats Peabody by 70. They would definitely beat them but not by 70. Not even close.

Who's your team troll? See you always take the time to bash.

Hows that a troll? Both teams are significantly better and my statement about NCS and TP are both true. Relax.

CPA and Liberty are arguably overall top 10 teams in the state regardless of classification.

Just be open minded and youll agree my post is reasonable. Doesnt take away from your game it just means the other is better.

Hows that a troll? Both teams are significantly better and my statement about NCS and TP are both true. Relax.

CPA and Liberty are arguably overall top 10 teams in the state regardless of classification.

Just be open minded and youll agree my post is reasonable. Doesnt take away from your game it just means the other is better.

I do understand your reasoning of course they are better,I would hope say with the student body bein 4 times the size of PHS and even more so than NCS!!! That being said this is the stringest 1 a has ever been!!!If NCS is like PHS almost all of the players play both ways in 1a !!!!   ROLL TIDE!!!!! R   O    L     L -   T   I   D    E  ROLL TIDE ROLL TIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLL  TIDEEEEEEEE