WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know what you meant dahaven..sour apples are best with lil salt in the game....lol....im still looking for the dude that said the winner of RW and WH was playing for second place.....then I was reading alot of the comments on that thread and it brought me back to something my friend always say..the same things that make you laugh, will make you cry!!! Did Maryville play terrible or did they get dominated??

The Maryville " Dragon " has been there 12 years in a Row ... including all seven 6A games ... come talk to me when you can say that ... also , ya that Silver Ball is nice , I bet you would take one in a Heartbeat ... or do you like sitting at home and watching other teams play for the Championship ?

Dang pep I thought u were bigger than that. GQ would be disappointed. Lol! Trust me EVERYONE knows Maryville's history and accomplishments, u guys remind us every chance you get.bso in your logic no one can talk to u in TN. Good luck with that, lol! I agree the silver ball is nice but the goal is always gold. If u disagree you're just plain lying. You gotta learn how to take your loses just as well as your wins, i predict more L's coming in Maryville's future. You'll learn to humble yourself.

Dang pep I thought u were bigger than that. GQ would be disappointed. Lol! Trust me EVERYONE knows Maryville's history and accomplishments, u guys remind us every chance you get.bso in your logic no one can talk to u in TN. Good luck with that, lol! I agree the silver ball is nice but the goal is always gold. If u disagree you're just plain lying. You gotta learn how to take your loses just as well as your wins, i predict more L's coming in Maryville's future. You'll learn to humble yourself.

Only balls Haven fans got this year were blue, but still keep running their mouths.

Just be glad you're not in Williamson County where you'd be the sixth best team behind Brentwood.

Only balls Haven fans got this year were blue, but still keep running their mouths.

Just be glad you're not in Williamson County where you'd be the sixth best team behind Brentwood.

I'm sure u know all about blue balls, sounds like u have a lot of built up frustration with that off the wall hm post. Keep your sex life to yourself jerk off and you believe whatever u want about William County. I know nothing about y'all except for the relevant teams of BA and RW. Edited by Havengrad04

I have no trouble at all taking a loss , I'm always just as proud of the way the Maryville team handles a loss as they handle a win . Just because my team loses don't mean I can't take up for them when someone wants to dig at them . Good luck to Whitehaven and I hope some time soon we do get to play again .

I have no trouble at all taking a loss , I'm always just as proud of the way the Maryville team handles a loss as they handle a win . Just because my team loses don't mean I can't take up for them when someone wants to dig at them . Good luck to Whitehaven and I hope some time soon we do get to play again .

Of course you can defend your team but answer me this. Why do you make it a point to respond to ANY anti Maryville post on ANY topic? Does it matter that much to get the last word?

This dude talking about a team not even in our division. His team will never be relevant in 6a unless they want to move up....what people fail to realize is Whitehaven has done more over the last five years than any other team not including Maryville of course..2 state appearances, 1 title. 1 runnerup, 4 final fours..1 semi..and no more than 2 loses...no team in the east has ever beat Maryville so noone over there. On the west its been different teams every year except the last 2..but we dont belong in the top 10 in the state??? yea rite!!!

This dude talking about a team not even in our division. His team will never be relevant in 6a unless they want to move up....what people fail to realize is Whitehaven has done more over the last five years than any other team not including Maryville of course..2 state appearances, 1 title. 1 runnerup, 4 final fours..1 semi..and no more than 2 loses...no team in the east has ever beat Maryville so noone over there. On the west its been different teams every year except the last 2..but we dont belong in the top 10 in the state??? yea rite!!!

That's why I will give Props to Whitehaven , you guys got it done ... I get tired of these Trolls like Mt Juliet boy that run their Mouth when they are a total Non Factor . I hope Maryville gets another Crack at Whitehaven and Ravenwood now ... just like I'm sure you guys would enjoy that too . 

I'm sure u know all about blue balls, sounds like u have a lot of built up frustration with that off the wall hm post. Keep your sex life to yourself jerk off and you believe whatever u want about William County. I know nothing about y'all except for the relevant teams of BA and RW.

So Independence and their Golden Ball isn't relevant then?  Real knowledgeable.

Enjoy your off-season sport - got another early start on it this year thanks to Ravenwood, but keep on talking anyway.

Well we just trying to get back...its seems us and RW will be bumping heads quite a bit and for you guys im sure yall will get back no problem. ...its still funny how we are not considered a top ten school when our record and accomplishments say otherwise. ...losing to the state champs don't knock us out the top ten. Plus the game was close....but we go back to the drawing board and make another run and again people will say we won't get past the first and second round and you look up and we one game away from state. At we are consistent in getting there and being a threat...alot of people on here can't say their team has done the same!!!