WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think before you speak. 12-2....9-4 it dont take science to rank a team. wether they play or not. Our consistency over the years should be enough

I think what hurts Whitehaven is that they are not challenged in the 5A/6A games that they play in Memphis.. Outside of Whitehaven, Memphis teams seem to struggle when they go outside of Memphis... They seem very vanilla and not very well coached..

While watching the East/Pearl game this year, I noticed East didn't have any coaches in the press box to notice alignment mistakes, tendencies, etc.. Never saw that before in a playoff game

I think what hurts Whitehaven is that they are not challenged in the 5A/6A games that they play in Memphis.. Outside of Whitehaven, Memphis teams seem to struggle when they go outside of Memphis... They seem very vanilla and not very well coached..

While watching the East/Pearl game this year, I noticed East didn't have any coaches in the press box to notice alignment mistakes, tendencies, etc.. Never saw that before in a playoff game

+1

East not having coaches in a press box has nothing to do with Whitehaven's program. The Reaching on this thread is laughable. Out of respect of the staff I may not say what I intended to say last week. I'm still debating. And we know why those middle tennessee schools are placed ahead of us. There isn't enough West Tennessee and Memphis representation in the media.

East has a state title, trezvant just won state. So dude you don't have a clue. Who is your team. White station, ridgeway, east, are teams that can compete with anyone. But obviously you don't know...certainly not talking bout strength of schedule. Ours is not weak as what you know.

There ain't enough folks telling the rest of the state how great Memphis high school football is as opposed to that's all is done in Murfreesboro and East and Northeast Tennessee. Memphis too big of a city to care as much about high school football as some of these other places around the state to be honest.

East not having coaches in a press box has nothing to do with Whitehaven's program. The Reaching on this thread is laughable. Out of respect of the staff I may not say what I intended to say last week. I'm still debating. And we know why those middle tennessee schools are placed ahead of us. There isn't enough West Tennessee and Memphis representation in the media.

Coming from a Black male as well, please don't tell me you're trying to pull the race card here...

East has a state title, trezvant just won state. So dude you don't have a clue. Who is your team. White station, ridgeway, east, are teams that can compete with anyone. But obviously you don't know...certainly not talking bout strength of schedule. Ours is not weak as what you know.

Lol you just gave two examples.... Two..... We are talking 5a and 6a.... You know what I mean? The thread we are posting in...

There is one thing you fail to mention, you have yet to play, Oakland, Smyrna, etc. therefor it's just pure opinion on who is the better team. Until you all play them, we won't know the true answer. I feel like it would definitely be a good game.

They haven't played Oakland , Smyrna etc. because the 2 years in a row that Whitehaven made it to the State Championship games those teams you mentioned were sitting at home watching it on TV .... As a matter of fact out of those teams you mentioned , Smyrna is the only one to even play in a 6A State Championship game .