WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunston you must not have watched the CHS RHS game and saw were ravenwood had worst game in 3 year span and CHS (pissed off after losing 4 games in 3 years) played best game of rectors time at centennial, if teams rematches it would've been a different story, but that RHS loss was a good wake up call for them

I watched the game where the Centennial D-line whipped the Ravenwood O-line consistently and got to the QB repeatedly.  Other then a heck of a return, not a whole lot of offense in that game.

Let's save the excuses for Whitehaven shall we and let the scoreboard speak for itself.

I watched the game where the Centennial D-line whipped the Ravenwood O-line consistently and got to the QB repeatedly.  Other then a heck of a return, not a whole lot of offense in that game.

Let's save the excuses for Whitehaven shall we and let the scoreboard speak for itself.

This is why I get so mad at the OC. I'm sure we'll be back playing next black Friday. Likely Ravenwood won't but yall got the gold ball so hey...

This is why I get so mad at the OC. I'm sure we'll be back playing next black Friday. Likely Ravenwood won't but yall got the gold ball so hey...

Is this a new post or a recycled one from last year?  It's hard to tell w/your excuses since the results are the same; you lose, you cry, you make excuses, we all laugh at you.