Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all battle it out about the score. Friday night will tell the tale.

to be honest....thinkin your in good shape.....watched a little tape..if yall can keep Martins boy under taps you will be OK.....we played em erly when we could not find our selves and he dominated us....without him; ND wins.....you take him out and KC is doable....forget bout their line; its beatable....chase the heat

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

to be honest....thinkin your in good shape.....watched a little tape..if yall can keep Martins boy under taps you will be OK.....we played em erly when we could not find our selves and he dominated us....without him; ND wins.....you take him out and KC is doable....forget bout their line; its beatable....chase the heat

I think we match up pretty darn good with them booger. Good luck with them Alcoa boys this week. Edited by leadfarmer

Keep in mind Booger, Catholic jumped out to a 21-0 lead, then the hour and half lightening delay cooled us off. The first time we played Fulton they doubled team Rodgers but gave up 200 receiving yards to Keurschen. The final score of that game was misleading. Catholic had the ball with 3 seconds down 28-25 and Joe Kimber had a pick 6 with no time on the clock. When we played you guys Kuerschen didn't play, in fact we had quite a few starters out when we played ND. My boy played injured too. The ND players recognized that and took shots at his injured arm all night even after the whistle blew. But he knew that would happen. Part of it if you're going to play hurt. Still managed double digit tackles though. Edited by QSouth89

I think we match up pretty darn good with them booger. Good luck with them Alcoa boys this week.

oh we match up well on picture..its weather our youngins can get past the myth.......if we get past our minds; the Irish wins...we put our panties on one leg at a time just like those girls.....on Booger promises his nose bleeds less than any oven um

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Keep in mind Booger, Catholic jumped out to a 21-0 lead, then the hour and half lightening delay cooled us off. The first time we played Fulton they doubled team Rodgers but gave up 200 receiving yards to Keurschen. The final score of that game was misleading. Catholic had the ball with 3 seconds down 28-25 and Joe Kimber had a pick 6 with no time on the clock.

you nose you  gonna be fine Q

Booger just sayin... :thumb:

oh we match up well on picture..its weather our youngins can get past the myth.......if we get past our minds; the Irish wins...we put our panties on one leg at a time just like those girls.....on Booger promises his nose bleeds less than any oven um

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Watched Alcoa twice this year, very physical team. Good luck on Friday and safe travels. I heard you're bringing Turkey legs to the game? I'm kidding, saw it on another post. Edited by QSouth89

The only thing I know is the unknown and Mrs Q making her famous stuffing lol. This will be a tough game. More worried about MC, athletically they remind me of Fulton. Number 48 is beast on defense.

He is. Great kid. I know him well. Very quick for his size. 48 can be in the backfield in a hurry. Edited by leadfarmer

Tell me you are being sarcastic?

Yes I was, I guess I just get fed up of some folks picking us to get boatraced by 4 TDs and I know I shouldn't cause the kids leave it all out there every Friday night. I honestly think if we can get it to the 4th quarter in a close game I think our depth will be huge in having a real shot at it. No matter what I'm proud as can be of our boys. It's playoff football time, it's Tiger time!!

Yes I was, I guess I just get fed up of some folks picking us to get boatraced by 4 TDs and I know I shouldn't cause the kids leave it all out there every Friday night. I honestly think if we can get it to the 4th quarter in a close game I think our depth will be huge in having a real shot at it. No matter what I'm proud as can be of our boys. It's playoff football time, it's Tiger time!!

I'm right there with ya man. Its no stroke of luck that we are in the position we are in.