Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

Would have love to have seen a Marshall Co.,Greeneville matchup but it didn't work out.Since they are playing in Kville couldn't somebody hooked them up with playing at Neyland?I guess if Medley would have hit those field goals against Florida and Alabama might have had more pull up there.The field probably wouldn't have held up anyway.Good luck Marshall Co. would love to see what Coach Osteen and OC is going to pull out of their hats.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah come on. If you're going to recommend Knoxville restaurants, you have to mention Litton's or Dead End. Neither are exactly close to Catholic though. Those places you mentioned are all nice, but I'll take my Litton's burger or Chandler's fried chicken and sides any day.

Dead Ends without a doubt. Doesn't Litton close at 8?

No secret formula. I just believe that Catholic is a lot better than Marshall County. To be quite honest I don't think East Hamilton was that great of a team last week either.

I can live with that. We played pretty sloppy offensively too. If and I do mean IF we get beat Friday night I can assure you it will not be by 28. How many games have you seen from either team this season?

No secret formula. I just believe that Catholic is a lot better than Marshall County. To be quite honest I don't think East Hamilton was that great of a team last week either.

They are way better, it's no secret. Just hope MC can stay on the field with them after finally getting to see them on film today. KC has big big time future college players and they just beat Fulton and Greeneville in back to back weeks. They have done something that no team has done in the last 6 or 7 years in 4A. We will still travel up and support our boys reguardless. They have had a good fun season and made many memories but all good things must come to an end.

They are way better, it's no secret. Just hope MC can stay on the field with them after finally getting to see them on film today. KC has big big time future college players and they just beat Fulton and Greeneville in back to back weeks. They have done something that no team has done in the last 6 or 7 years in 4A. We will still travel up and support our boys reguardless. They have had a good fun season and made many memories but all good things must come to an end.

Tell me you are being sarcastic?

Their website says 9:30, but that might be different due to Thanksgiving. Any fans would likely need to eat before the game.

The BBQ Nachos at Dead End would be a fantastic pregame meal.

There are a few fast food restaurants on Cedar Bluff near the school (Arby's, Burger King, Wendy's, KFC, Taco Bell, and Waffle House) near Kingston Pike and Cedar Bluff there's a lot of places (Applebee's, Puelo's, Cancun's, Chipolte, Famous Dave's, Chuey's, Hardee's, Carolina Ale, Rafferty's, We're Cooking, Newks, Which Which), towards Middlebrook Pike and Cedar Bluff there is an Aubrey's, Petro's, a Chinese restaurant and Gondliers. Edited by QSouth89