Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

This will be a dogfight for sure. Marshall Co needs to watch the Mays kid closely. He can get very aggressive and throws lots of punches, literally. He holds alot and is a big slow body and not what I expected with all the hype around him. I saw him get trucked several times against Greeneville. He also loves to taunt the fans on the opposing side. He is young and will mature hopefully as his high school playing progresses.  Ofcourse UT will either make him what they want or cut him loose so time will tell. They say his dad is the same way so I guess he gets it honestly. Rodgers was impressive when he got his hands on the ball for sure but again not what I expected. Wood, Rowen, and Kuershchen were the unsung heros of that game. They did great and won the football game for KC.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a dogfight for sure. Marshall Co needs to watch the Mays kid closely. He can get very aggressive and throws lots of punches, literally. He holds alot and is a big slow body and not what I expected with all the hype around him. I saw him get trucked several times against Greeneville. He also loves to taunt the fans on the opposing side. He is young and will mature hopefully as his high school playing progresses. Ofcourse UT will either make him what they want or cut him loose so time will tell. They say his dad is the same way so I guess he gets it honestly. Rodgers was impressive when he got his hands on the ball for sure but again not what I expected. Wood, Rowen, and Kuershchen were the unsung heros of that game. They did great and won the football game for KC.

We have a guy that will handle Mays.

what does going to college have to do with it? remember charlie ward? won the heisman as college FOOTBALLS best player.....plays/played in the NBA....you see what im saying here...and watch your mouth son, my boy is 5'7....LMAO....seriously though, i know and our coaches know we over acheived this year, no ones denying that, but in my personal opinion, there's not another RB in this state i would rather have had this season that Dabbs. Outsiders only see his physical size and weight. That kid is a monster for his size....squats almost 600 pounds, carried the ball over 40 times in 3 games this season..most of his 2400 yards were gained in the first half. So yah, im standing by my claim that Dabbs is the best RB in the state....sorry, the greene glasses are glued on.

Haha, you need to get out of Greene County occasionally, tubby. Sure, he's quick and put up some numbers on a very weak conference, with little resistance,  Even your arch nemisis, Sully South was way down this year.  He is a good high school running back, no doubt.  But, to declare him the greatest running back in the state... you're just making yourself look silly.  BS on the 600 lb squat, at 140 lbs.  I guess he runs a 4.3 and can bench 375 too.  Ha!  You asked "what does college have to do with it".  Well, snaggletooth, the best running backs in the state have been snatched up to to play at the next level... you know, like Hurd at UT.  Come on, you're getting laughed at now.  Let's just agree, he had a good season at Greeneville, and he should be proud of his accomplishments.

Krider that is unbelievable that you could make something like that up. No one on Catholics teams has thrown a punch this year. Haters gonna hate. I guess Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney and Jumbo Fisher can't see talent either. They all offered.

Edited by Huh

Krider that is unbelievable that you could make something like that up. No one on Catholics teams has thrown a punch this year. Haters gonna hate. I guess Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney and Jumbo Fisher can't see talent either. They all offered.

Huh after seeing it in person and then again and again on HUDL you can say what you want. He was punching right after he told Dabbs he was gonna break his N***** A**. The boy has size and a legacy and that's it but acts like trash.  Like I said he will go to UT or some other D1 school and they will either make him what they want or cut him loose. That's what D1 programs do. They recruit on size and size alone. You eventually have to prove yourself. He is big and slow and NASTY in how he plays. I am surprised that his coaches tolerate his behavior. There were Catholic parents saying Friday night how he isn't well liked on the team and I see why.

Well krider now that you have shown your complete lack of football knowledge and anything about our team I will ignore you. Haters gonna hate

Good luck to your team. Might win it all with ZERO RESPECT. No hatin here just calling a spade a spade. Marshall County might just stick it to your Catholic boys this week. Maybe the refs will be watching his punching a little closer. Would hate for another ejection to occur like Greenback.

to the average eye; there was a Teachin Moment with Booger there......but your Springill Raiders 3-7 season has caused an internal struggle with hatred of all the Privates and now the Open Zone schools.......this has shadowed your television......the ho world is now cheatin and got advantage on BooHoo....

heres a Booger Flash......you got spanked by 7 teams this season and they werent all Private and OZ's......are the 3 teams yall beat the only ones that dont have spoiled snotty nose kids......are they the only ones on the up and up.....

see; the mechanic and the stripper dont look at all the things they give up to put 3 children in a better environment as sacrifices....they dont blame the world; its what they are to do......neither does that Doctor or Dentist over at Marshall County......there not askin for freebees and there not callin everyone elses kids spoiled and snott nosed.....thinkin Booger might have an idea where the spoiled snotty nosed kids are

Booger just sayin %7B99A9D234-0F2C-46CF-8DED-6B97091CDBAC%

Class? Really? On what how to change a tire? That dentist or doctor reference was to the rumors circulating around the Catholic program the past 2-3 years. Obviously you have no clue and try to cover up for your ignorance by typing in what most see as stereotypical back woods method. Obviously a copy cat from the Maryville poster.

As for the open zone my opinion is split as to whether they allow out of county kids as opposed to only in county kids. Also I still don't think it is fair to force schools like spring hill and Marshall County to compete against private schools. Marshall to my knowledge does not even have a private school option so how is it fair for those boys or girls for that matter to compete against private schools.

Every parent makes sacrifices for their children so you are not unique and or special. Because you pony up the money to send your child to a private school does not make you any better than the parents that send their children to publics. As for SH being 3-7 I have admitted that we were not very good. I have made no excuses. Marshall did and Catholic would have beaten the brakes off of us. Not sure how that is even relevant to what we are discussing. Just curious... Why would you be opposed to playing in an all private/open zone division?