Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

You as well as you support those snot nosed spoiled little brats. But since you have the unfair advantage it is ok isn't it. Easy to support the status quo when it is in your favor. And save me your biased rhetoric. I do agree with you that sending your child to a Christian based school is great and I wished I could as well, but that doesn't mean that the playing field for athletics is fair!!

Let me give you a scenario and see if you support. Let's just say that a wealthy dentist or doctor is paying the tuition for certain athletes to go to a private school. Is that ok?

snot nose brats?...seriously?.......your flappin your suk bout snotty noses to someone name Booger......Booger ant supportin the quo; Booger is the quo; Bro.....

absolutley 100% thats OK by Booger for, lets say; that Dentist or Doctor pay that tuition....philinthropy is a good thing

let ole Booger give you a scenario and see if you support it.....this ant just say.....a mechanic and a ex-stripper are payin tuition for 3 kids that they will sacrifice whatever they have to provide in their opinion the best educational environment for them; and they all play sports.....is that OK?

your a hater on Privates and Open enrollments both...you are lookin for a handout

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif

Edited by Booger

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic has played some horrible teams this year and so has Marshall. But the difference is we won those hard games and Catholic has not!! Go Tigers!

Marshall County 24

Knox Catholic 14

Catholics strength of schedule is 4th, they played 3 defending state champions, 2 on the road and two won multiple state titles, 8 of 10 teams played made the playoffs, they beat two teams on the road that were ranked 1 and 2 and were winners of the last 5 4A state titles. Yeah I can see how you believe Catholic has played a horrible schedule. Catholic played the early part of their schedule short handed due to multiple injuries to starters and then going with a third string QB. Catholic isn't a very deep team and losing any starter hurts them. Edited by QSouth89