Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the post off since Qsouth explained Tadvols is a Fulton faithful and I guess a little salty from his teams rare early exit

yes I am  .. I was just simply pointing out that seating is limited .... sorry for trying to Help out the visitors ... since who town coming ... whatever ... enjoy the game .. and we have 6 gold balls so its OK to let somebody else enjoy ... go KC bring it back to ET where it stays.

Class? Really? On what how to change a tire? That dentist or doctor reference was to the rumors circulating around the Catholic program the past 2-3 years. Obviously you have no clue and try to cover up for your ignorance by typing in what most see as stereotypical back woods method. Obviously a copy cat from the Maryville poster.

As for the open zone my opinion is split as to whether they allow out of county kids as opposed to only in county kids. Also I still don't think it is fair to force schools like spring hill and Marshall County to compete against private schools. Marshall to my knowledge does not even have a private school option so how is it fair for those boys or girls for that matter to compete against private schools.

Every parent makes sacrifices for their children so you are not unique and or special. Because you pony up the money to send your child to a private school does not make you any better than the parents that send their children to publics. As for SH being 3-7 I have admitted that we were not very good. I have made no excuses. Marshall did and Catholic would have beaten the brakes off of us. Not sure how that is even relevant to what we are discussing. Just curious... Why would you be opposed to playing in an all private/open zone division?

Sorry to intervene in you guys discussion, but next year is the LAST year that privates and publics will play together so that issue will be solved (and then the argument over open zoned will begin).  Second, rumors are just that.... rumors.  If there is proof then it should be turned into the TSSAA.  To my knowledge Catholic has never been punished for recruiting or some dentist/doctor paying an athletes tuition. Back in 2010 another private school in Knoxville had their athletic program penalized because a players tuition was being paid by someone else. I've been associated with Catholic for 15 years and I seriously doubt that a parent or outside entity is paying tuition for another student.  Most parents at Catholic are too concerned or worried about their own kids playing time. Then you have the few who want the coaches fired because their kid isn't playing.  I'm sure that goes on at public schools as well.

Edited by QSouth89

yes I am  .. I was just simply pointing out that seating is limited .... sorry for trying to Help out the visitors ... since who town coming ... whatever ... enjoy the game .. and we have 6 gold balls so its OK to let somebody else enjoy ... go KC bring it back to ET where it stays.

I read that MYVLT is showing the Rhea County vs. Sevier County game on tv.  Way to go Mark Packer  I think the Irish network will stream the game on the internet.

Edited by QSouth89

Took the post off since Qsouth explained Tadvols is a Fulton faithful and I guess a little salty from his teams rare early exit

you mean this one you posted below ????? I would hope you guys show up .. what else would ya do .. pissed off HUH  ..is that supposed to intimidate KC ..LOL .. 

So Maybe you and yours can sell tickets for the new movie Spotlight coming out soon to all the new prospects coming to the game, should really spike enrollment and might get a few more kids with names other than Michael and Tommy and maybe some like Amari and Lashon out. Hate on us all you want but we are bringing the fans and about 75 pissed off country boys that know everyone is picking against them up to Knoxville on Friday. Win or lose you can bet on they will leave everything on that field and kcath players will be hit hard and often.

Class? Really? On what how to change a tire? That dentist or doctor reference was to the rumors circulating around the Catholic program the past 2-3 years. Obviously you have no clue and try to cover up for your ignorance by typing in what most see as stereotypical back woods method. Obviously a copy cat from the Maryville poster.

As for the open zone my opinion is split as to whether they allow out of county kids as opposed to only in county kids. Also I still don't think it is fair to force schools like spring hill and Marshall County to compete against private schools. Marshall to my knowledge does not even have a private school option so how is it fair for those boys or girls for that matter to compete against private schools.

Every parent makes sacrifices for their children so you are not unique and or special. Because you pony up the money to send your child to a private school does not make you any better than the parents that send their children to publics. As for SH being 3-7 I have admitted that we were not very good. I have made no excuses. Marshall did and Catholic would have beaten the brakes off of us. Not sure how that is even relevant to what we are discussing. Just curious... Why would you be opposed to playing in an all private/open zone division?

Booger said nothin bout bein unique and or special....Booger said no one was better because they sent their child to a private school.....the shot at Privates and OZ's and spoiled snot nosed kids came outta your suk, not Boogers

that bein said; Booger is unique....its Mrs Booger thats the mechanic

Booger just sayin 0dlDZ.gif