Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Win or lose our boys will lay it on the line in less than four hours. If it isnt good enough then we will tip our cap to you and congratulate the bears. I know the bears are the best team we have faced with an extremely talented back. Turnovers will be at a premium. If we turn it over, then we wont have much of a chance. Likewise, special teams will be big in this one. I really dont see us giving up 52 points today, but if we turn it over and give up huge chunks of yardage then we might. I guess if we get beat that bad then it wont be as bard to stomach.....lol. mc sold 1300 presale tickets so it seems that some think it may be a decent game. Wintheday boys! I hope for an injury free day.

Just left the house men!!!!! Headed to cookville to watch them boys in purple and white bring that gold ball home to where its supposed to!! And let's have a safe and injury free game!.. If we slow mr.Richardson down its gonna be a long day for trez JMO?? BUT DANG I GOT THEM BUTTERFLIES LIKE I'M GONNA BE BACK ON THAT FIELD GOD I HOPE THEM SENOIRS GRAV THIS MOMENT AND DON'T LET GO OF IT!! AND LETs GET IT BIG MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Win or lose our boys will lay it on the line in less than four hours. If it isnt good enough then we will tip our cap to you and congratulate the bears. I know the bears are the best team we have faced with an extremely talented back. Turnovers will be at a premium. If we turn it over, then we wont have much of a chance. Likewise, special teams will be big in this one. I really dont see us giving up 52 points today, but if we turn it over and give up huge chunks of yardage then we might. I guess if we get beat that bad then it wont be as bard to stomach.....lol. mc sold 1300 presale tickets so it seems that some think it may be a decent game. Wintheday boys! I hope for an injury free day.

Marion County wins. I believe Trezevant has the best single player, but Marion is the better overall team. The game being played at 11:00 CST benefits Marion County as well. They are always up early for workouts so starting this day early isn't anything new to them. Edited by TheAmbassador