Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Marion hasn't seen a team full of athletes like Trezevant. This game will be a blowout.... Trezevant by 35+....

There you go stereotyping again. Guess thats ok if you do it....... so you say that mc is as bad as mannasses and some of those others you beat up on. Maybe they are. Mc is a huge underdog, we all get it. If i had the #6 rb in the country i would be the favorite as well. Good luck and stay classy. Better not turn it over.......

MC wins this one by a close score. #1 will have a monster game Ive watched him for years and when the stage gets bigger he shines brighter. I expect 21 to have some huge plays on special teams. 17 and the rest of the linebacking corps will have to play big to limit CRs success to manageable. He has to be met at the point of attack or its a long day if he gets to the second level with a full head of steam. You cant expect to shut him down but if he is limited to 120 to 150 yards thats a win considering his large contribution to their offense. MC defense is well equipped for the I formation and the offense is well suited for a team that isn't disciplined with misdirection. Hopefully Trezevant will continue to turn the ball over. MC cant afford any turnovers or any big plays by CR early. Im thinking MC needs to score 35 while limiting Trez to mid to upper 20s for a win. MC appears to be the consensus underdog but this team is a different one that was in Cookeville last year and as a whole better by a big margin. It would be nice to have BZ playing linebacker against CR.

OK, this is an outsiders view looking in! I wont talk about classifications, one man teams, or history, beyond this years team! Both teams have coaches that deserve to be where they are this weekend. Both teams have kids that have played their hearts out all year long to earn their spot on that feild in Cookeville on Saturday. Now to the game itself. As always, I'll start out by saying this is just my opinion! Trez has a very powerful team on offense and defense. They have proven that all year long but, there were two games where they faltered. That was Mitchell and Manasses. MC I feel has been consistent throughout the year. If Trez falters at all Saturday they will struggle to keep up with MC. If Trez can't hold onto the ball or has a lot of penalties they will struggle to keep up with MC. I think that it's Trezevant game to loose but, it will be a battle and if Trezevant doesn't play their "A" game, MC will take the gold ball home. JMO!

There you go stereotyping again. Guess thats ok if you do it....... so you say that mc is as bad as mannasses and some of those others you beat up on. Maybe they are. Mc is a huge underdog, we all get it. If i had the #6 rb in the country i would be the favorite as well. Good luck and stay classy. Better not turn it over.......

According to unapproved website, LazIndex, Sonny Moore and others Marion is picked to win the game.

MC wins this one by a close score. #1 will have a monster game Ive watched him for years and when the stage gets bigger he shines brighter. I expect 21 to have some huge plays on special teams. 17 and the rest of the linebacking corps will have to play big to limit CRs success to manageable. He has to be met at the point of attack or its a long day if he gets to the second level with a full head of steam. You cant expect to shut him down but if he is limited to 120 to 150 yards thats a win considering his large contribution to their offense. MC defense is well equipped for the I formation and the offense is well suited for a team that isn't disciplined with misdirection. Hopefully Trezevant will continue to turn the ball over. MC cant afford any turnovers or any big plays by CR early. Im thinking MC needs to score 35 while limiting Trez to mid to upper 20s for a win. MC appears to be the consensus underdog but this team is a different one that was in Cookeville last year and as a whole better by a big margin. It would be nice to have BZ playing linebacker against CR.

Underdogs because a few Trezevant posters? LMBO check all the computer picks and see what you see predicted.

Trez has a very powerful team on offense and defense. They have proven that all year long but, there were two games where they faltered. That was Mitchell and Manasses. MC I feel has been consistent throughout the year. If Trez falters at all Saturday they will struggle to keep up with MC. If Trez can't hold onto the ball or has a lot of penalties they will struggle to keep up with MC. I think that it's Trezevant game to loose but, it will be a battle and if Trezevant doesn't play their "A" game, MC will take the gold ball home. JMO!

I agree.