Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

This is a argument about Maryville and the private schools that recruit players. You wanting to drag DB into it shows your argument is falling apart. Stick to the subject. You're giving me a whole list of excuses and trying to call them "reasons". I guess you didn't get a good nights sleep last night.

lmao maryville doesn't recruit 😂😂😂😂 if maryville wasn't opened zoned they wouldn't be as good and how can you prove that D2 recruits? Hmm and my argument isn't falling apart I'm just showing your fighting a losing cause trying to say that maryville is as good or better than the top D2 schools

2013 is what I'm referring to.. This year yeah maryville did win big but ensworth had a major down year due to basically their entire team graduating from the previous year and ensworth playing mostly sophomores

You must be using a "book of excuses". Been a while since I've heard so many. In case you haven't noticed, Maryville doesn't have a down year. Coaching maybe?

lmao maryville doesn't recruit if maryville wasn't opened zoned they wouldn't be as good and how can you prove that D2 recruits? Hmm and my argument isn't falling apart I'm just showing your fighting a losing cause trying to say that maryville is as good or better than the top D2 schools

I think you're drunk.

2013 is what I'm referring to.. This year yeah maryville did win big but ensworth had a major down year due to basically their entire team graduating from the previous year and ensworth playing mostly sophomores

Because Maryville doesn't play the competition that D2 has.... BA or MBA could play in that league and not have an " off year" . If you wanna see who has the best you gotta either scedule the best or play in the best league.

Y'all need to get on the same page.  I thought the mighty D2 schools only had "off years" due to their grueling region.  Now you're telling me that graduation actually factors in to off years??