Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Maryville big in this game.

Agree completely. If Ravenwood couldn't get it done last year with the big lead they had, I don't see it happening for them. Even after losing the big lead, they had a chip shot field goal to win the title and couldn't execute it. Rebels will be ready to go from the opening kickoff this year- not sure they were last year.

I think this thread has digressed into the IFL talk because pretty much everyone knows that Maryville will roll to another state title this year.

haha your funny😂😂! Have you ever seen any D2 team play recently? Or have you been watching your Dobyns Bennett go 1 and done or 2 and through in November every year😂😂 the D2 coaching is at a whole other level with many of those coaches playing in either the NFL or major college ball. Now yes it does help having athletes but to say that someone is a fool to pick against Maryville is probably the most ignorant thing I've ever seen.. This years BA and MBA's teams would beat them by 14+.. The coaching they have is amazing hence the reason D2 is the toughest region in the state because the teams are discipline and don't make mistakes

dont forget the recruiting and scholarship part of that cocktail. GQ could take yours and beat his or theirs and yours etc etc.

How would the coaching staff at Maryville do if they could go out and "recruit" best talent in East Tn? Would they be able to compete with The Endsowths and BAs and MBAs?

As I said earlier, I am looking for a place for my young man to play. 6'0" 205 lbs RB/LB. Played JR High down in Texas and job transfer moving us to Knoxville.

How would the coaching staff at Maryville do if they could go out and "recruit" best talent in East Tn? Would they be able to compete with The Endsowths and BAs and MBAs?

As I said earlier, I am looking for a place for my young man to play. 6'0" 205 lbs RB/LB. Played JR High down in Texas and job transfer moving us to Knoxville.

NK thay cain compete now....We cood use a good LB/RB.....Eye hoap ewe like goodur garbige servuss.... :popcorneater:

Agree completely. If Ravenwood couldn't get it done last year with the big lead they had, I don't see it happening for them. Even after losing the big lead, they had a chip shot field goal to win the title and couldn't execute it. Rebels will be ready to go from the opening kickoff this year- not sure they were last year.

I think this thread has digressed into the IFL talk because pretty much everyone knows that Maryville will roll to another state title this year.

No kidding. Ravenwood had the perfect chance last year. Doubt they get such a chance again.