Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

and...with your wonderful life, 'your' obsessed with a high school football team's program? enjoy[/quote

Obsessed ? Ha ha ha far from obsessed

Obsessed are you and a few others that use this forum all day as a chat room

Obsessed ? You are right , about a MHS supporters that always whine , cry and spin why they don't play a private or Hoover ?

Why don't you wanna play the best ? Simple your afraid of what the outcome would be and your world would come crashing down ......

Yes thank you it is a wonderful life on St John

was 86 degrees here today and we set sail to Foxy's in the BVI's for a drink

Sucks to be you , but thank you for asking about my wonderful life

Go RW

with all that time and money, why is your step son begging for the money on go fund me?? Sure are living the highlife with a sick step son. Sheesh. If that was my son I would never leave his bedside and would sell every possession I had o get him help. You on the other hand are a jealous oppurtunist.

Here is my take on the whole Maryville needs to play D-II to say they are a real champion crap! When we were a 4A team a lot of people said you are good but you couldn't handle big boy football! They said we couldn't handle west Knoxville teams! So when they expanded football to 6 classes we were with the big boys & what happened then? Well let's see, we have won every game against every Knoxville team (last loss to a Knox team 2000 season), we won every region game (last time we lost region game 2000 season), we have played in every 6A state championship game (4 wins & 2 losses, which just happens to be our only 2 losses to any 6A teams), & yes we are in it again this year! At Maryville they are not always the biggest, fastest, or the most talented team but they believe they are going to win every time they suit up to play, against whoever is suited up across the field. With all of that being said I know the Red Rebels will face another very talented team this Saturday night against Ravenwood!

I watched Rhea play Baylor on the Rhea review on YouTube, pemberton is one of the best halftime adjusters there are. And I never said Rhea wasn't a top 20 team, but I feel they couldn't compete with maryville

If you watched it you would know that the last touchdown was complete crap as the Baylor player intercepted the ball, was tackled, and as he was getting up he put the ball down and the whistle blew. A rhea player picked the ball up after the whistle blew and the ref on the other side of the field signaled touchdown. I know because i was 10 ft from the play in the back of the end zone watching. I have need seen officials literally give a team a touchdown. So the final score really was Baylor by two touchdowns 35-21. A game which Baylor easily hadn't begun to reach their potential (you could say the same for rhea). 

I never said Baylor would beat Maryville. But compete? Oh yes sir they most definitely would, just like they competed with BA and MBA. Two top 5 teams in the state. Just watch Mr. Football Winner and Notre Dame Commit Ryan Parker and you will see why Baylor can compete with anyone. That's just one of 3 D-1 commits on the Baylor Defense. 

Junior Highlight. Much better as a Senior. 

Here is my take on the whole Maryville needs to play D-II to say they are a real champion crap! When we were a 4A team a lot of people said you are good but you couldn't handle big boy football! They said we couldn't handle west Knoxville teams! So when they expanded football to 6 classes we were with the big boys & what happened then? Well let's see, we have won every game against every Knoxville team (last loss to a Knox team 2000 season), we won every region game (last time we lost region game 2000 season), we have played in every 6A state championship game (4 wins & 2 losses, which just happens to be our only 2 losses to any 6A teams), & yes we are in it again this year! At Maryville they are not always the biggest, fastest, or the most talented team but they believe they are going to win every time they suit up to play, against whoever is suited up across the field. With all of that being said I know the Red Rebels will face another very talented team this Saturday night against Ravenwood!

No one….well let me fix that, I don't think Maryville needs to play in DII. I think they should keep playing in 6A. However, I do think it would be awesome and help answers some questions (that none of us have the answer to) as to who is the best team in the state in a particular year. Every year I personally believe the winner of the 6A state championship and the winner of the DII-AA Championship would be a heck of a matchup between the two best teams in the state. Some years 6A would win some years DII-AA would win. Thats how big time the top teams in respective classifications are. 

I don't want Maryville to play DII-AA teams because I want to see them lose. I just am a big football fan and want to see the best play the best. No predictions as to who would win except I think it would almost always be a coin flip. 

Those two divisions are the definition of BIG BOY FOOTBALL.