Boyd Buc 2016

reaction

You lost a Mr. football candidate. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the roster I looked at looks like you lost quite a bit. You will still be better than us, but improved? That makes me worry that much more. You might mercy rule us next season if you're even better.

I've seen this team day in and out since 2005. I've seen a lot of Boyd football. I know what's coming back and I'm pretty freaking hyped about it.

You know what they say about potential?

It means you haven't proven anything yet.

We shall see.

Better, or just a higher percentage there seeking to attend college?

Better. Act and sat scores don't lie. It's not that the kids are smarter. They are exposed to more information which translates to being better prepared for college without the dumbing down of the "no child gets ahead" legislation the public schools are saddled with.

Better. Act and sat scores don't lie. It's not that the kids are smarter. They are exposed to more information which translates to being better prepared for college without the dumbing down of the "no child gets ahead" legislation the public schools are saddled with.

Are you really comparing ACT scores among private and public schools?

Allow anyone and everyone into BB, regardless of whether they can pay or if they have any interest in education at all, and average those standardized test scores again. If you truly feel it would still be obvious there's no use in continuing it.

Pick 100 kids.

Split them into 2 groups of 50 at random. Send 50 to any Chatt private and 50 to any Chatt public. The private kids will out score the other 50.

Private schools are better at education.

Thanks for stopping by.

Edited by orangeslice13

Pick 100 kids.

Split them into 2 groups of 50 at random. Send 50 to any Chatt private and 50 to any Chatt public. The private kids will out score the other 50.

Private schools are better at education.

Thanks for stopping by.

So private school teachers are better than public school teachers? That's what you are saying isn't it? I had some really good teachers at South Pittsburg High School when I came through.

So private school teachers are better than public school teachers? That's what you are saying isn't it? I had some really good teachers at South Pittsburg High School when I came through.

Edit: I went to public schools. A lot has changed since then. It's changed a lot more since you were there.

Read the earlier post.

The teachers of public schools are weighed down with so much crap that the kids that do want to be there often don't get to learn. It's sad what we've done to our public schools.

In private schools if you can't make the grades you don't get to stay. The private school teachers aren't better, they're just not restricted by the stupidity of public policy.

Edited by orangeslice13