Oakdale 2016

SweetEmotion

Gentlemen, no one has any plans of leaving. We have had several opportunities from around the area in all classifications to make a change, but nothing is like small town class A football. It is truly a blessing to be apart of a special community . There is a lot of enjoyment and respect with the relationships built with other coaches and teams in the area. I also look forward to my son and nephew being apart of these special things in small town traditions as they grow up and play together. Hope this helps settle things down. God bless and Happy New Year to all!

Gentlemen, no one has any plans of leaving. We have had several opportunities from around the area in all classifications to make a change, but nothing is like small town class A football. It is truly a blessing to be apart of a special community . There is a lot of enjoyment and respect with the relationships built with other coaches and teams in the area. I also look forward to my son and nephew being apart of these special things in small town traditions as they grow up and play together. Hope this helps settle things down. God bless and Happy New Year to all!

There we have it from the horses mouth!

sometimes it just needs to be settled and I would say that's it it's settled!

Is it illegal to offer a coach a job at another school??How would someone ever progress.My understanding is his father is a coach and got offered a better job at GCA middle two years ago and it came open again.That's a heck of an offer to turn down.A free private education at a school like GCA not to mention the opportunity to play for the best 1A baseball team in the state.I'm not a private guy but that's a pretty sweet deal.

Yea his dad has coached high school and middle school football. He has also coached middle school basketball, and in my opinion he would be the best fit for our high school basketball program right now. Tell me this O&B, would you have sent your boy(s) to Grace if if they had the opportunity?

Yea his dad has coached high school and middle school football. He has also coached middle school basketball, and in my opinion he would be the best fit for our high school basketball program right now. Tell me this O&B, would you have sent your boy(s) to Grace if if they had the opportunity?

no my boys specifically wanted to play where I did and I really wanted them to play there too so no.Nothing like Fri nights in Greenback!

Is it illegal to offer a coach a job at another school??How would someone ever progress.My understanding is his father is a coach and got offered a better job at GCA middle two years ago and it came open again.That's a heck of an offer to turn down.A free private education at a school like GCA not to mention the opportunity to play for the best 1A baseball team in the state.I'm not a private guy but that's a pretty sweet deal.

My understanding is the McKinney kid doesn't like baseball that well, so that would not be a factor. Sounds like you are a spokesman for Grace. 

Sounds like a bunch of people wishing this would happen at Coalfield. Sounds like a rumor started to try and cause problems for their program. The one rumor I keep hearing from Region 2 is that Oneida will be getting 2-3 players from a neighboring school and that Lambert could be moving on to the next level.

Where is Coach Lambert rumored to go.

already been tried... They won one game in two years. Besides they have coach that has done pretty well for them now. Edited by CAH09