Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

You pirateheads are just mad RR saw that the cupboard was bear in south kimball and didn't stay with you. You couldn't beat RR just like you couldn't beat DP in 2004 and 2005. Heck even vic knew the cupboard was bear reason he was going to the big $$ in Georgia. You hire that sp alum who took the butt whippings for the good of all pirateheads then you ran him off. Now vic comes back like the conquering hero. Get over it. As someone said earlier, all this mess runs in cycles MC will have their days for awhile and then you pirateheads will have yours. If RR goes to another school so be it. Football will be played in Jasper for years to come.

Willie Bill, ain't a sole mad in SP about that departure, that you can bank on!

You pirateheads are just mad RR saw that the cupboard was bear in south kimball and didn't stay with you. You couldn't beat RR just like you couldn't beat DP in 2004 and 2005. Heck even vic knew the cupboard was bear reason he was going to the big $$ in Georgia. You hire that sp alum who took the butt whippings for the good of all pirateheads then you ran him off. Now vic comes back like the conquering hero. Get over it. As someone said earlier, all this mess runs in cycles MC will have their days for awhile and then you pirateheads will have yours. If RR goes to another school so be it. Football will be played in Jasper for years to come.

What a comment. I'm surprised you would say something like this. Coach Grider did not get out of coaching for why you stated. He had ZERO plans to get back into coaching at SP. The only reason he got back into it was a group of people approached him and lured him back. If that same group would have been involved he wouldn't have resigned in 2012. That's a fact Bill so you need to check your facts.

What a comment. I'm surprised you would say something like this. Coach Grider did not get out of coaching for why you stated. He had ZERO plans to get back into coaching at SP. The only reason he got back into it was a group of people approached him and lured him back. If that same group would have been involved he wouldn't have resigned in 2012. That's a fact Bill so you need to check your facts.

I like how he admits in the first sentence the CRR ran scared for SoPitt because he couldn't coach up the kids there.

He had ZERO plans to get back into coaching at SP.

I disagree with you on this one.. Before I get started I will go ahead and say that I am not bashing Coach Grider never will, he has my respect as a coach. Although, I will tell you this. He had no choice in returning to the sideline as the HC. When Mr. Moore was ran off everyone thought he would give up that teaching position as well.. but he didn't.. Which meant Vic the Athletic Director couldn't hire another coach because he no longer had a teaching position open. What does that mean you say... Well that means the Athletic Director has to coach... unless he wanted to appoint someone from that Hammers Store as the volunteer assistant HC..

Edited by Astimeexpires01

I disagree with you on this one.. Before I get started I will go ahead and say that I am not bashing Coach Grider never will, he has my respect as a coach. Although, I will tell you this. He had no choice in returning to the sideline as the HC. When Mr. Moore was ran off everyone thought he would give up that teaching position as well.. but he didn't.. Which meant Vic the Athletic Director couldn't hire another coach because he no longer had a teaching position open. What does that mean you say... Well that means the Athletic Director has to coach... unless he wanted to appoint someone from that Hammers Store as the volunteer assistant HC..

He gave up his teaching position. You are misinformed about this one. SP has 2-3 new teachers this year so they had a spot for a coach to come in. Don't be fooled, Coach Grider is back because the Calvary came calling and made him rethink his decision from two years earlier. Edited by TheAmbassador

He gave up his teaching position. You are misinformed about this one. SP has 2-3 new teachers this year so they had a spot for a coach to come in. Don't be fooled, Coach Grider is back because the Calvary came calling and made him rethink his decision from two years earlier.

Fact is VG always planned to return. He wanted to spend time coaching his daughter and SP was looking at a rough stretch, convenient time for a sabbatical. The truth is that the deal between RR and SP soured once RR found out he was going to be a caretaker for three or so years and VG was going to pull the strings. The irony is that it is VG who is the real SOS. TRUTH.

Edited by rikberry

He gave up his teaching position. You are misinformed about this one. SP has 2-3 new teachers this year so they had a spot for a coach to come in. Don't be fooled, Coach Grider is back because the Calvary came calling and made him rethink his decision from two years earlier.

Only speaking of the position not being available when Moore was fired. The search for a new coach started and ended when Moore didn't leave his position immediately. Heard this from one of your own.. Maybe he was misinformed.. IDK?

Only speaking of the position not being available when Moore was fired. The search for a new coach started and ended when Moore didn't leave his position immediately. Heard this from one of your own.. Maybe he was misinformed.. IDK?

Citizens Arrest.....Barney.....this thread ain't about The Captain & SP. You Jasper fellers is confused again...... Edited by OLD PIRATE