3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York defense is very improved, Very one demensional offense with cravens running the ball 20+ times

I was surprised how one demensional they were. I sure hope this was first game jitters or its gonna be another long year. I hate to loose an opening game like that. I'd think they have worked on this game for months. Now you have 8 days and most the time 7 for the next. A worried Dragon fan here. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!!!

I was surprised how one demensional they were. I sure hope this was first game jitters or its gonna be another long year. I hate to loose an opening game like that. I'd think they have worked on this game for months. Now you have 8 days and most the time 7 for the next. A worried Dragon fan here. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!!!

dont be too worried. UHS lost to them last season and won this region. Stone is predicted in Murphy Fair to win their 4a region with some good teams in it. Did YI have any players hurt?

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

dont be too worried. UHS lost to them last season and won this region. Stone is predicted in Murphy Fair to win their 4a region with some good teams in it. Did YI have any players hurt?

There was a few in street clothes im not sure how much they play normally. The best running back was kicking only last night. Not sure what was wrong with him but that had to hurt some I'd think. I'm not in a panic yet but it sure took some wind out of my sails.

Edited by YAIDAD

There was a few in street clothes im not sure how much they play normally. The best running back was kicking only last night. Not sure what was wrong with him but that had to hurt some I'd think. I'm not in a panic yet but it sure took some wind out of my sails.

if you're talking about #36, he played offense until about halfway through the third and came off limping

Last year Stone beat up our whole region so York will be competitive in region play.

Last year Stone beat up our whole region so York will be competitive in region play.

I heard stone had 4 td's called back if that's the case then the score doesn't reflect how this game really was..I thought York would have kept the game closer but it doesn't sound as if their offense is as explosive as last year..

I heard stone had 4 td's called back if that's the case then the score doesn't reflect how this game really was..I thought York would have kept the game closer but it doesn't sound as if their offense is as explosive as last year..

Well if they had 4 called back that means they illegally scored but I get your meaning. I don't think that most of our region teams will have as good of a defense as Stone and first games will always have a lot of mistakes.