3a region 4 2016

I think York plays Stone closer than that score.

Only reason I predicted a lower score is because I ain't got no info on em..if their defense tightened up and their offense is just as explosive as last year they could really pull of a shocker and finish pretty high in the region..stone is supposed to be just as good as last year not better but still loaded

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everybodies prediction for this weeks ball games..mine is as follows

Upperman 21 cookeville 35

SQ 17 SP 14

DC 42 WC 14

GC 22 whitwell 21

Cannon 3 community 49

SC 14 Macon 28

York 7 Stone 56

I'd take your money on that YAI stone game. From watching preseason this is no where near the same York team. I'm excited to see how this goes Thursday. Even took the day off.

I'd take your money on that YAI stone game. From watching preseason this is no where near the same York team. I'm excited to see how this goes Thursday. Even took the day off.

If York is as good as everybody is a saying then they could contend for the region..sequatchie has a good defense an that's it their offense ain't even close to being as good as last years..

If York is as good as everybody is a saying then they could contend for the region..sequatchie has a good defense an that's it their offense ain't even close to being as good as last years..

I'm not saying they are ready to contend to win the region but I do believe they could make the playoffs.

UHS 14 CHS 35

SQ 21 SP 14

DC 35 WC 14

GC 21 Whitwell 14

CC 0 Community 49

SC 14 Macon 28

York 14 Stone 42

After watching sequatchie against sp I don't believe they will put 21 points on em..any team with a decent defense could make a low scoring game against sequatchie..they just don't have the speed like they did last year..their defense is top notch just don't know if they have what it takes to finish in the top 1-3 in the region..I think they will finish 4th

Cannon Nation has about 40 on the team now before the first game. Got some kids that can play but when you have gone  3-57 over the last six seasons how do you change it. For the kids I hope that they change it around. They need to get off on a good foot this week.

If your kids played in a county that has no true Middle School it just makes life harder even RBS has a true Middle School team. When your kids could be three years futher along than someone else's it makes it tough.

If your kids played in a county that has no true Middle School it just makes life harder even RBS has a true Middle School team. When your kids could be three years futher along than someone else's it makes it tough.

Grundy doesn't have a middle school but we do have a jr jackets that's 6-8 grade I believe..they went undefeated last year and our k-5 grade football teams are pretty good as well usually win the championship every year

And that my be a reason why these two are picked at the bottom of the region. Cannon only had about 15 6-8 graders last year that played on the county-wide team. Just not a good situation to be in. Cannon has six K-8 schools and three have less than 150 kids total.

Grundy has 5 K-8 schools none have less then 150 students..on average we have about 30 players a year on our jr.jacket program..on our pee wee football leagues we average bout 20-30 kids a team..up until last year Grundy went to the playoffs every year for Atleast 6 years they just couldn't get past the first round..last year we played about 85% freshman by far the youngest team in the region if not the state..coach Tate has really brought a change to our program I believe we will be more competitive this year unlike last year..I still don't think Grundy will win more then 5 games though and two of them will have two be region upsets..next year and the year after I believe Grundy will be the best we have seen since 02-05..as for cannon co I dunno a new head coach and school board seems like a good place to start

Edited by Jackets86