my pick for the region will be

1. DC

2. Sequatchie

3. Upperman

4. Grundy

5. SC

6. York

7. Cannon

That's what I think could happen if Grundy shows up 4-6 really could go either way should be a good year..if Grundy doesn't show up then they finish 6th with a possible 3-7 record. I don't see them going past 5-5 this year but ya never know

Edited by Jackets86

Seen some of DC scrimmage against Friendship Christian, Jennings looks good, No td's for either team on the first ten plays but DC scored 3 on the next offensive possession. Had 1 drop that would have been a bomb Td and one more called back due to a hold. DC offense looks to be explosive, their run D is suspect imo. A big physical team could give us fits on the ground.

If that's the case Grundy's veer could really make it a game against DC..but there is plenty of time for DC to get better at run D

That Offense has traditionally given DC problems, However we return 19 starters. That is huge, hopefully the stars will align and we can finally win a District/Region Championship. I believe Smith and Sqautch  will be tough. Upperman might down but still has a good coach at the helm. Only time will tell. I am excited for sure!

That Offense has traditionally given DC problems, However we return 19 starters. That is huge, hopefully the stars will align and we can finally win a District/Region Championship. I believe Smith and Sqautch will be tough. Upperman might down but still has a good coach at the helm. Only time will tell. I am excited for sure!

You guys have the best player in the region with a lot returning so this could be the year.

Got to watch the YAI scrimmage with Scott county last night. YI had several starters standing in street clothes and only played maybe two series with the starters in. From talking to the parents of the kids they have some bumps and bruises nothing serious just resting and not taking the extra hits. Moved the ball really well. Defensively they looked totally different from last year, very physical and swarming the ball. One of the more physical teams I remember around here in a few years. Looking forward to watching this season. Maybe we can surprise a few people. I've seen some picking the Dragons as low as 6th. I don't see that but only time will tell. Good luck to all this year. GO DRAGONS!!!!!

Got to watch the YAI scrimmage with Scott county last night. YI had several starters standing in street clothes and only played maybe two series with the starters in. From talking to the parents of the kids they have some bumps and bruises nothing serious just resting and not taking the extra hits. Moved the ball really well. Defensively they looked totally different from last year, very physical and swarming the ball. One of the more physical teams I remember around here in a few years. Looking forward to watching this season. Maybe we can surprise a few people. I've seen some picking the Dragons as low as 6th. I don't see that but only time will tell. Good luck to all this year. GO DRAGONS!!!!!

Is Vic Wheaton still coaching and has his brother Reed moved back to Jamestown?