3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see York finishing second, but I do think that they will place in the top 4.

Depending on what they have done on the defensive side this off season. With the class they have returning I could see them in second and could be just a good game a way from winning it all. Almost 20 returning seniors work a lot of playing time. But like a said it all depends on defense. Something as a dragon fan I'd never wandered bout until the last few years.

Depending on what they have done on the defensive side this off season. With the class they have returning I could see them in second and could be just a good game a way from winning it all. Almost 20 returning seniors work a lot of playing time. But like a said it all depends on defense. Something as a dragon fan I'd never wandered bout until the last few years.

20 seniors are huge, i remember UhS went from 4-6 to 13-1 behind 21 seniors in 2013. I am getting more found of York the more I hear. I know Sambers has exp as an assistant winning. He has worked under to very good head coaches. 

20 seniors are huge, i remember UhS went from 4-6 to 13-1 behind 21 seniors in 2013. I am getting more found of York the more I hear. I know Sambers has exp as an assistant winning. He has worked under to very good head coaches. 

For the kids I hope you are correct and they do well, but there are only about 13 seniors on the roster if they all stay, had players quit last week, There are about 7 senior starters as of now, you will still see a number of underclassman starting. Just think it hard for Fr., So. too go up against Jrs. and Srs.

For the kids I hope you are correct and they do well, but there are only about 13 seniors on the roster if they all stay, had players quit last week, There are about 7 senior starters as of now, you will still see a number of underclassman starting. Just think it hard for Fr., So. too go up against Jrs. and Srs.

I talked my brother after the spring game. He said they played mainly juniors and seniors with several other upperclassmen out with injury. I heard about the young man quitting and ask my nephew about it. From his perspective it wasn't something unexpected. I hate that the young man made that choice, but from the way the spring game sounded they didn't miss a beat. From what I was told close to 70 on the roster GOOD LUCK DRAGONS work hard the rest of the summer. And I did count last years roster from that roster you are correct they have 14 from that roster. With a couple new upper classmen that didn't play last year.

Edited by YAIDAD

Well you definitely know more about York than I do, so I'll take your word on all of that. I know yall only won 2 games last season, but you could clearly see their was plenty of talent present. Youth, a new coaching staff, and a completely new system is a lot to over come in one year. Yall was competitive in several games, and showed a TON of heart when you played us.

I think I can speak for all of the DC fans when I say yall had us scared. Truth be known, yall probably should of won that game too. I certainly see more than two victories for yall in this upcoming season. And as I've previously commented, I do believe yall will be returning to post season play in 2016 as well. I hope our match up in Smithville this year is every bit just as exciting and entertaining as the last one. Best of luck to yall in every game this year outside of the DC one.

So I started a thread about a week ago and I've been trying my best to rile up all them Fighting Methhead fans from Warren County. Unfortunately, I just haven't been getting any bites thus far. And I'll tell you what, that's just too bad for me, because they're a fun bunch to pick and poke at. They all seem to be extra sensitive, and they typically take all of my ignorant and outlandish comments to heart. They just make it easy for me.

Anyways, I'm hearing that they've got an improved team, but ain't that the case with them every year? I'm wondering what's everyone's opinion on how both teams first game of the season will play out in Smithville? Who wins this game, David or Goliath? Last year we won in MethMinnville 23-14. 

SQUATCH.....you better not let us 8-AA folks down again this year. Yall was the only thing standing inbetween them becoming the first 0-10 team to ever make the playoffs. Well I guess I should of said one of the first, because if memory serves me correct, there were a couple of winless 6A in 2015.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

So I started a thread about a week ago and I've been trying my best to rile up all them Fighting Methhead fans from Warren County. Unfortunately, I just haven't been getting any bites thus far. And I'll tell you what, that's just too bad for me, because they're a fun bunch to pick and poke at. They all seem to be extra sensitive, and they typically take all of my ignorant and outlandish comments to heart. They just make it easy for me.

Anyways, I'm hearing that they've got an improved team, but ain't that the case with them every year? I'm wondering what's everyone's opinion on how both teams first game of the season will play out in Smithville? Who wins this game, David or Goliath? Last year we won in MethMinnville 23-14.

SQUATCH.....you better not let us 8-AA folks down again this year. Yall was the only thing standing inbetween them becoming the first 0-10 team to ever make the playoffs. Well I guess I should of said one of the first, because if memory serves me correct, there were a couple of winless 6A in 2015.

You got em good last year with a lot of them threatening violence. I laughed