3a region 4 2016

1. DC Everyone back, huge line, best player in district, etc

2. SEQ Good D, but offense will kill them vs DC

3. YORK Lot of players back

4. SMITH Same as York

4. UPP Lost everyone besides a few linemen, don't even know who'll play QB yet

6. GRUNDY Up and Coming team, watch out for them

7. CANNON Just terrible

My reasoning for UH to be higher is they lose a lot every year...you do when you have 90 players, but the will have 21 seniors this year, plus adding two good kids, one from Monterey and one from Stone. UHS has went the furthest is the playoffs from the district 3 straight years. Squatch needs to show me they can score more, and stop the spread offense before they will challenge. York and Smith are similar with lots back, but not sold on either coaching staff till they prove they can win. Everyone ages......DC is the going in Favorite

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on Trousdale score. Just know we made it look easier than I thought we would've. Jennings didn't play much.

Played Soddy Daisy a few days ago. We beat them 49-6. Looking good so far.

I seen the TC score in a different thread. I'm not sure we can put too much stock into that SD score/scrimmage either. I've read on the 5a/6a boards how they are suppose to be pretty terrible this season. Plus, if memory serves me correct, didn't we handle SD with relative ease last year in a scrimmage?

If so, well they beat a few teams last season that we definitely would of lost to, and likely it would of been by a couple of TDs or more. Maybe I'm wrong about it being last year though, it could be we scrimmaged them 2 years ago or something.

post spring order

1. DC- Best player in the district (maybe the state at his position)and looked really good this spring solidifying the top spot. 

2. York- Good returning qb and lots of returning upper classman. Good mix of size and some speed. Hearing good thing from spring. 

3. Squatch- based on what they return.

4. UHS- reuturn most Ol and DL lose most of the skilled guys, hear they didnt preform well this spring. New offensive system. 

4. Smith- based on what they return.

6. Grundy-based on what they return.

7. Cannon-based on program history