2016 1A Winter Rankings

TheAmbassador

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale will be much improved next year. Second year in with coach and his system. We lost one lineman, fullback, receiver on offense. Those three guys were lineman, linebacker, corner on defense. We should have the biggest jump from last year to this year. Most of those starters were kids last year. corners and one lineman will be seniors. The rest of the starters will be jr and sophomore. Should be in good shape with depth. Key addition will be be the best athlete at the school playing next year. Got looks from d1 as all region freshman. Didn't play this past year. He will be a jr next season. 6-3" 225 defensive end/ tight end. All muscle. He's a good looking prospect.

Trousdale will be much improved next year. Second year in with coach and his system. We lost one lineman, fullback, receiver on offense. Those three guys were lineman, linebacker, corner on defense. We should have the biggest jump from last year to this year. Most of those starters were kids last year. corners and one lineman will be seniors. The rest of the starters will be jr and sophomore. Should be in good shape with depth. Key addition will be be the best athlete at the school playing next year. Got looks from d1 as all region freshman. Didn't play this past year. He will be a jr next season. 6-3" 225 defensive end/ tight end. All muscle. He's a good looking prospect.

Why do you think I ranked you in the top 5? 😉

Why do you think I ranked you in the top 5? 😉

im with you. I believe we should be at 5 or 6 but our problem come playoff time will obviously be the usual suspects in the west that will and should be ranked ahead of us. A lot of talent in the west next year but no one head and shoulders above the others. The big 6 in west are going to be about as evenly matched as I can ever remember in 1a. Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

im with you. I believe we should be at 5 or 6 but our problem come playoff time will obviously be the usual suspects in the west that will and should be ranked ahead of us. A lot of talent in the west next year but no one head and shoulders above the others. The big 6 in west are going to be about as evenly matched as I can ever remember in 1a.

Your are correct.