Trinity Christian 2016

burnalittle

SG 49 TCA 28. First of all let me say Chase Hayden is just unreal. Unofficially he had about 250 yards in 3 quarters on about 5 TD's. He and Richardson are best two backs I've seen in HS. Very proud of TCA. We had a 14-13 lead at one time. Horton had about 175 yards rushing behind our powerful line. Our QB went down after 1st Q with cramps and didn't play again until late in 4th. He was running the ball well. Lots of positives tonight against the defending State Champ with a RB who has committed to Arkansas. We had some key injuries tonight but hopefully they will be back in a couple of weeks. I think we are going to surprise some people. Very respectable loss tonight. Our boys competed well! Big plays and speed got us. Depth was a big factor as well.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right Intense. A lot of positives out of tonight game. The line on both sides of the ball are solid. We lacked the speed to contend with a SEC back out in space. Backers and backs were a little to aggressive and over pursued and Hayden's vision and speed killed us on the cut back. A lot of that can be corrected. Also game shape is different than pre season shape and the boys will be fine. Good showing and it will pay off in the long run playing tougher teams. The boys confidence has grown after scrimmage against Harding a jamboree against Liberty and now home opener against St George. Let's get iced up and get back to work tomorrow. Work outs early in the morning.

SG 49 TCA 28. First of all let me say Chase Hayden is just unreal. Unofficially he had about 250 yards in 3 quarters on about 5 TD's. He and Richardson are best two backs I've seen in HS. Very proud of TCA. We had a 14-13 lead at one time. Horton had about 175 yards rushing behind our powerful line. Our QB went down after 1st Q with cramps and didn't play again until late in 4th. He was running the ball well. Lots of positives tonight against the defending State Champ with a RB who has committed to Arkansas. We had some key injuries tonight but hopefully they will be back in a couple of weeks. I think we are going to surprise some people. Very respectable loss tonight. Our boys competed well! Big plays and speed got us. Depth was a big factor as well.

Congrats on a good showing tonight! Sounds like the kids are getting better each week!! Hate to hear of the injuries! Hopefully nothing serious!!

Jalen Hurd?

Jalen Hurd?

I missed him that year when he came to Jackson. I think Richardson and Hayden would be right there with him. Richardson is a lot like Hurd. Hayden is more shifty than both. I would take any one of them on my team. Hopefully Hayden or Richardson will switch their commitment to the Vols!

I missed him that year when he came to Jackson. I think Richardson and Hayden would be right there with him. Richardson is a lot like Hurd. Hayden is more shifty than both. I would take any one of them on my team. Hopefully Hayden or Richardson will switch their commitment to the Vols!

I hope but they shouldn't. I like them both going to their respective schools. Other than bringing in top notch recruiting classes, Butch Jones hasn't proved me anything. However, Dave Hart is still giving the guy pay raises for some odd reason, now Jones is now in the $4 million club. Seemed like last year we all gave Butch Jones a free pass because they went 9-4 and beat Northwestern in the Outback Bowl, but knowing we could've/should've/would've done better than 9-4 is what gets me. Knowing that we could've/should've/would've gone 6-6 last year is what makes me satisfied with the 9-4 record.

We all know why Butch Jones was in Jackson 2 months ago, he was trying to recruit Trey Smith. Everybody in the world knows that. I think some of us are predicting Trey Smith to go to Tennessee, but I don't know if that's the right fit for him. I would love to see him go to Clemson as well, but that's my 2 cents. Wasn't surprised that USJ lost to FACS last night. Congrats to Hayden and Richardson on both committing to Arkansas and Clemson.