Trinity Christian 2016

burnalittle

Here's my prediction for Trinity Christian

Record: (3-7/4-6)

Wins: Halls, Riverside, Gibson County.

Losses: St. George's, USJ, Adamsville, South Gibson County, McKenzie, Scotts Hill. 

The game against Jackson Christian is a toss up.

Least concern: Offensive and defensive line

Biggest concern: Skill players, quarterback, but most importantly, where's the 'firepower' going to come from?

Playoffs? Yes, but one and done.

Edited by TennesseeVol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losses: St. George's, USJ, Adamsville, South Gibson County, McKenzie, Scotts Hill.

Biggest concern: Skill players, quarterback, but most importantly, where's the 'firepower' going to come from?

wow went out on limb with that observation. Believe we already said those concerns.

I assume you were one of the ones who said we would be 3-7 last year but little did you know. State semifinalist I believe and if we had started with the right QB we would have been 9-1 in regular season( loss to St Geo) and a semifinalist.

We'll see how much you know. You very well may be right. Lots of questions on the "firepower" but the potential is there. USJ game is a toss up and Aville could be a close one. We win the Scotts Hill game but could easily lose to Halls.

Just want to say good luck to you guys this year! Hopefully the injury bug will stay away and the kids can have a good season!! All the kids at TCA that I got to know have graduated! That was a fun four years! It's hard to know what a season will hold! Kids are hard to read sometimes and games can turn on a dime one way or the other!! So good luck to the Lions!! I am ready for some football!!

no

Beg to differ on Scotts Hill and Jackson Christian. We will be 5-5 and with a toss up on another one we end up 6-4. And we go to playoffs. And as far as the other region not so sure we would be one and done. Region 5 did that last year. Trinity will improve as the season goes on.

Everybody improves as the season goes on. 🙄🙄🙄

TCA will be fine.

It's a rebuilding year, but the cupboard isn't completely bare.

From the Jamboree, TCA looked like they had some solid athletes -- especially on offense. Hard to compare because Liberty might be one of the best teams in the state in any class.

Tough schedule but Coach Butler is a great coach. I'd bet on him finding a formula for wins by halfway through the season. 

TCA will be fine.

It's a rebuilding year, but the cupboard isn't completely bare.

From the Jamboree, TCA looked like they had some solid athletes -- especially on offense. Hard to compare because Liberty might be one of the best teams in the state in any class.

Tough schedule but Coach Butler is a great coach. I'd bet on him finding a formula for wins by halfway through the season. 

Solid offensive and defensive lines once healthy.  Overall, I agree with this assessment.