Chattanooga area girls bball 2015-2016

FootballFan51

Who are the top Chattanooga teams & players this & what big games are coming up?

Top 3 teams?

1) Bradley Central

2) Baylor

3) Hamilton Heights?

(also - no need for negativity about Hamilton Heights or any other private schools. If you know what they are & what their purpose is, then life can be grand).

Who are top 3 Players?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your right Indian but i think it could go either way on any given night with these 3. You have to also put EH right there too with loses to all 3 by very slim margins. Having said that, Mcminn Central and Meigs being mentioned in the areas best is a true statement because they are much smaller than Bradley or EH. 2A best Mcminn Central, 1A best Meigs, 3A Bradley,EH.

I think your right Indian but i think it could go either way on any given night with these 3. You have to also put EH right there too with loses to all 3 by very slim margins. Having said that, Mcminn Central and Meigs being mentioned in the areas best is a true statement because they are much smaller than Bradley or EH. 2A best Mcminn Central, 1A best Meigs, 3A Bradley,

You nailed it with Meigs, McMinn and Bradley being best in 1A, 2A and 3A.  

You nailed it with Meigs, McMinn and Bradley being best in 1A, 2A and 3A.  

Mcminn Central not Mcminn although they have improved also. I think some credit needs to go to their AAU program, no way do these teams stay this good year after year without some REALLY good summer coaching. Does anyone know what organization feeds Mcminn Central, Meigs, and Mcminn i know bradley force handles cleveland.

The McMinn Fire has been an area AAU power house for over a decade.  They primarily have always fed McMinn Central, but recently have started to spread.  They now have players from Cleveland, Rhea, Meigs, Polk, McMinn, Loudon, Roane, and Monroe Counties respectively.  They are aguably the best small market AAU program in the state.  Had AAU state final four teams in 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th grades last year.