Bradley Invitational teams

Da Bears

The Brawl in the Hall is in Bristol at Tennessee High.

Includes the following teams:

Tennessee High, TN

Grayson County, VA

Sevier County, TN

Richlands, VA

VA High

Blacksburg, VA

Squatchie Co., TN

Patrick Henry, VA

Cave Springs, VA

David Crockett, TN

Dobyns Bennet, TN

Morristown West, TN

Greeneville, TN

Bradley Central, TN

Happy Valley, TN

Sullivan South, TN

Ridgeview High, VA

Daniel Boone HS, TN

Cumberland Co., TN

Chuckey Doak, TN

The Brawl in the Hall is in Bristol at Tennessee High.

Includes the following teams:

Tennessee High, TN

Grayson County, VA

Sevier County, TN

Richlands, VA

VA High

Blacksburg, VA

Squatchie Co., TN

Patrick Henry, VA

Cave Springs, VA

David Crockett, TN

Dobyns Bennet, TN

Morristown West, TN

Greeneville, TN

Bradley Central, TN

Happy Valley, TN

Sullivan South, TN

Ridgeview High, VA

Daniel Boone HS, TN

Cumberland Co., TN

Chuckey Doak, TN

Quite a few teams there. Outside of Bradley, who else is a contender? Don't know anything about te other teams.

Bradley is the favorite.  Cave Spring will be a contender if they are healthy, they are very good, especially in the upper weights.  Greenville will have some very good wrestlers as well.  Tennessee High will have a few decent wrestlers in the lineup.  Patrick Henry is always solid as well. 

I'm guessing those will be the top 5 teams.  There are several other good wrestlers from other teams who can make a good showing and could keep the team race interesting by knocking off some from those top 5. 

Edited by tmarshall7

I'm all honestly, the father did tell me this. Rather he was lying to me or not, I couldn't tell ya. I could care less if he was lying or not. Nothing to me. All I'm saying and a few others that div 2 is only better cause they can recruit the best athletes. Of a kid gets a full ride or scholly than so be it. Who cares. We just don't like when div 2 parents/fans say that they're better than div 1 all together. With or without recruiting.

Far from jealousy also lol. Bradley, Cleveland and whoever else in public schools has the same education as privates and athletes. Nothing to be jealous about in privates at all.

You lost me on this one.  You are right.  Bradley and Cleveland have  the same education as the private schools......NOT....You lost all cred....

Observations from the Bradley Tournament:

1.)  Ryan looked exhausted

2.)  Bradley wrestled great

3.)  Ryan missing multiple wrestlers who would have changed the outcome.  If they had all of their wrestlers, this would not have been close

4.)  Notre Dame  -  Times are changing

5.)  Hicks at 108 for Bradley will be a difference maker

6.)  Private schools give financial aid.  Public school students go to school for free.  You can say that their parents are paying for it with their tax dollars; however, they are also being paid by the parents that send their child to private school with their tax dollars.  Who is getting a free ride?  

7.)  All schools recruit.  If you do not believe it, why is there a school with wrestlers from North Georgia on their team?????  Just asking.  Nothing against them, just asking....

8.)  If a wrestler can go to a public school for nothing, what is the difference if he goes to a private school for nothing?  Just asking....

9.)  Recruiting goes both ways.  If you do not believe this, you are living in a glass house

10.)  Gilmer heavyweight is a beast.  Hope to see him on the next level.

11.)  Fuller is a beast.

P.S.  Etowah 220 wrestler is a beast.  Looks like his father.

P.S.S.  We need more Bearcat Brown.

P.S.S.S.  My granddaughter just got recruited by a public school for chess.  They said we need to move to their district.  Just kidding......See, it is easy to say.......Ouch!!!!!!

You lost me on this one.  You are right.  Bradley and Cleveland have  the same education as the private schools......NOT....You lost all cred....

Observations from the Bradley Tournament:

1.)  Ryan looked exhausted

2.)  Bradley wrestled great

3.)  Ryan missing multiple wrestlers who would have changed the outcome.  If they had all of their wrestlers, this would not have been close

4.)  Notre Dame  -  Times are changing

5.)  Hicks at 108 for Bradley will be a difference maker

6.)  Private schools give financial aid.  Public school students go to school for free.  You can say that their parents are paying for it with their tax dollars; however, they are also being paid by the parents that send their child to private school with their tax dollars.  Who is getting a free ride?  

7.)  All schools recruit.  If you do not believe it, why is there a school with wrestlers from North Georgia on their team?????  Just asking.  Nothing against them, just asking....

8.)  If a wrestler can go to a public school for nothing, what is the difference if he goes to a private school for nothing?  Just asking....

9.)  Recruiting goes both ways.  If you do not believe this, you are living in a glass house

10.)  Gilmer heavyweight is a beast.  Hope to see him on the next level.

11.)  Fuller is a beast.

P.S.  Etowah 220 wrestler is a beast.  Looks like his father.

P.S.S.  We need more Bearcat Brown.

P.S.S.S.  My granddaughter just got recruited by a public school for chess.  They said we need to move to their district.  Just kidding......See, it is easy to say.......Ouch!!!!!!

thumbs up, ha.  smh

• Upvote 1