7A

jimbo44

It looks like PC is really good. Still lots of ball to be played...but they have some huge wins over some very good teams. Impressive...to say the least.

PC has a solid team and they are well coached.  Jackson County should have one more state tournament run left in them but PC will definitely be in the state tournament this year without a doubt and should win it in my opinion.

Pickett Co hasn't played to many good teams . District is the weakest in years . Don't count them winning state just yet . Better teams down the road .

I know a good team when i see one and i'm sure you do as well.  There is no one that is going to stop them from getting to the state tournament, now once they get there i think Meigs Co., and maybe one of the West Tn teams having a shot to beat them but its going to take a good team to beat them.   :popcorneater:

Pickett Co hasn't played to many good teams . District is the weakest in years . Don't count them winning state just yet . Better teams down the road .

Beat #8AA Livingston TWICE.... Beat #5A Jackson CO TWICE..... Beat #8 AAA White Co at THEIR place.... Beat Dobyns Bennett in East TN.....Have games available but have had a HARD time getting teams that want to play them....

Please tell me what MORE they could've done?

Please tell me which other single A teams have fared better against better competition?