Cloudland Head Coach

Tab

Chances of playing time for any of the three??

Always a chance of anything. From my understanding they have a slew back from last season and it would take an outstanding Freshman to get a spot. They've crossed every T and dotted all the I'S as far as strength and conditioning goes. So regardless of playing time or not,they've done all they can. Maturity will help LJ and Coby as neither have any facial hair as of yet. Both have quite a bit of  upside. Grown men are just different varmints. A W is at least 2 years a head and for that simple reason ,he may be the 1st on the field. I'm sure all 3 will get a reality check day 1.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-4! Id like to be able to catch a game or 2 this season. Could you fellers keep us updated on where and when games are?

No problem Nole. Might even be able to give you a ticket if you let me know in advance. I think several people in this area are planning on making a trip or 3. I'm pretty sure they will be surprised at the quality of football this is. I've chatted with quite a few people and they act the they got lucky to sign these 3 kids. The kids are the fortunate one's and playing time won't come easy for none.

Pujo, any chance you ever make it down to Wayne County one day for a game? Id love to meet you bud!

I'd love that myself, Lots or respect for WC  and I'd love to  meet ya. Wish you guys played in the East but you never know. I do love to watch quality High school football.  I've only saw yoo on the big screen but I love you're style.You remibd be of a couple of my favorite schools, Oneida and Trousdale.

Hey Lander Fans do we got a scrimmage this eve? If so what time and where?

I'm not sure when they scrimmage again. What those boys need is a date with the sled. They should be puking at the end of the date. Couple that with a little 2on 2 with a ball carrier and some tackling drills for the secondary. Good hard practices will benefit those boys more than anything. Come week 6, Uknoits bulldogs will be turned to dust hehe :)

Yeah I was thinking they had a scrimmage last night but it was just practice. Hey I havnt got to see them practice or scrimmage any this summer. Do we have any size at all on the line?

Got some fairly good size but the biggest one is hurt and I don't know when he'll be ready to go. Size won't be the problem. just everyone learning their assignments and selling out every play.  Playing several young kids and 1st year starters, its gonna take a spell but they do have some POTENTIAL.