1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the players...if its a rb, they got plenty of those, losing the qb would be bad like it would be for wc or anybody else

I looked at their record McEwen has only scored four times in the last three games

Thompson and Kelly, Thompson ejected last week for personal foul so has to sit out and Kelly has concussion

those are two very good players for sure, especially on defense...but I am a little more worried about offense for some reason although they blew up Bruceton for 37 last week.  I think McEwen is pretty solid on defense from what I can find out.  I hope kelly is ok, he has been a warrior for the Trojans for a lot of tough years.  I remember him playing on the d line as a freshman at about 140 pounds and not giving much ground

those are two very good players for sure, especially on defense...but I am a little more worried about offense for some reason although they blew up Bruceton for 37 last week. I think McEwen is pretty solid on defense from what I can find out. I hope kelly is ok, he has been a warrior for the Trojans for a lot of tough years. I remember him playing on the d line as a freshman at about 140 pounds and not giving much ground

Yes both are good players and Thompson will be missed against McEwens offensive line

​Pick Em's Week 10

​Perry Co. (2-6, 1-4 R6) @ ​Clarksville Academy (1-6, 1-4 R6) ​(I believe this will be a great ball game but I believe the Cougars will win this in a close contest.)

​​Wayne Co. (8-0, 5-0 R6) ​@ Huntingdon (6-1, 5-0 R6) (This is for the Region 6-1A Championship game. I believe it will be a great game but I got the 'Cats winning in a shoot out in Huntingdon.)

McEwen (5-3, 2-3 R6) @ ​Collinwood (5-3, 2-3 R6) ​(The Trojans should win this game in part because the Warriors have been struggling as of late and it's Senior Night in the Wood.)

Bruceton (5-3, 4-1 R6) ​@ Houston Co. (0-8, 0-5 R6) (The Tigers shouldn't have any trouble with the young Fightin' Irish in Erin.)

​*My picks are highlighted.

CA

WC

McEwen

Bruceton

Yes both are good players and Thompson will be missed against McEwens offensive line

well yeah, you will miss the best freaking player on the team of course but trojans have quite a few big linemen I guess they will move big rumbaugh from LB to end and search for another linebacker or make that two with Kelly out....Not a good situation for the defense but we will see, I got some confidence despite the tough ot loses on the road

well yeah, you will miss the best freaking player on the team of course but trojans have quite a few big linemen I guess they will move big rumbaugh from LB to end and search for another linebacker or make that two with Kelly out....Not a good situation for the defense but we will see, I got some confidence despite the tough ot loses on the road

Yalls coach had already made adjustments I'm sure, hearing nothing but good things about him

​Pick Em's Week 10

​Perry Co. (2-6, 1-4 R6) @ ​Clarksville Academy (1-6, 1-4 R6) ​(I believe this will be a great ball game but I believe the Cougars will win this in a close contest.)

​​Wayne Co. (8-0, 5-0 R6) ​@ Huntingdon (6-1, 5-0 R6) (This is for the Region 6-1A Championship game. I believe it will be a great game but I got the 'Cats winning in a shoot out in Huntingdon.)

McEwen (5-3, 2-3 R6) @ ​Collinwood (5-3, 2-3 R6) ​(The Trojans should win this game in part because the Warriors have been struggling as of late and it's Senior Night in the Wood.)

Bruceton (5-3, 4-1 R6) ​@ Houston Co. (0-8, 0-5 R6) (The Tigers shouldn't have any trouble with the young Fightin' Irish in Erin.)

​*My picks are highlighted.

Can you go back and check imawcfan's picks, I think you missed his last week or the week before