1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P Rice has big shoes for any one to fill. Good for Risner to have a role model and a good kid to follow and learn that WC system. We have a pretty dang good sophomore QB here at CA. Still makes mistakes, but he's one heck of a competitor. I think h will have a really good Jr/Senior season.

The Robinson kid is a good QB, and going to be a really good one. I have family at the school he left when he went to CA. I'm sure they're wishing he was still there, along with the other 5-6 kids that left and went to play for CA.

Sorry for not picking this week, my mother passed away and was dealing with that all week. I'm glad my tigers won and hope to gain a 2nd seed over huntingdon this Friday on the hill!

So sorry to hear about that. Prayers go out to you and your family dealing with this terrible loss. Good Luck to the Tigers this week against Huntingdon, be grea to see an upset.

The Robinson kid is a good QB, and going to be a really good one. I have family at the school he left when he went to CA. I'm sure they're wishing he was still there, along with the other 5-6 kids that left and went to play for CA.

Yea, from what I was told it wasn't the best situation. Glad he's here along with the other transfers.