1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope both teams meet at full strength. Neither team has won a big game in the last few years when playing a big time opponent at full strength. All those stats against inferior competition (which is 80-90% of the games) means little when the whistle blows on that big night. It will definitely be a game you don't want to miss.

If anyone's interested, i can get the winner of the Pick Em's at the end of the season (including playoffs) of a $25-$50 gift card to i.e. Olive Garden, Logan's, O'Charley's etc,. I can either give it to you personally or send it in the mail. Totally up to y'all, i know we all do it every week with no reward but i just thought i'd do that for us.

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I was looking at the upcoming match-ups and region standings.

The next two weeks will be huge in terms of region champs and seeding of playoffs.

The region standings as of now are:

Wayne County (7-0, 4-0)

Huntingdon (5-1, 4-0)

Bruceton (4-3, 3-1)

Collinwood (5-2, 2-2)

McEwen (5-2, 2-2)

Clarksville Academy (1-5, 1-3)

Perry County (1-6, 0-4)

Houston County (0-7, 0-4)

Whole bunch of different scenarios for the last two in (aside from Houston & Perry Co). I don't think Wayne co or Huntingdon will finish less the second place at this point. It could happen but....

Edited by wildcatalumni