1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

fumbles and penalties really hurt collinwood last week. and they aint the vols..they cant spot teams big leads in the first quarter and then come roaring back. Im not sure why they went for two there in overtime unless coach felt like the defense was getting tired maybe? They had stonewalled CA for the last three quarters of the game. Collinwoods biggest problem is their secondary....IMO they need to play TWO safties instead of the extra linebacker.....their run stop is good but they give up tons of passing yards.

but to be honest I think they will win big friday over pc...Cwood is a talented team but still growing with very few seniors that contribute....Robertson, Kelley, and Scott are the only ones that log a lot of minutes...a couple of others contribute as backups.

I gotta give CA credit for a good defensive effort. It was a real battle all night I view the game as basically a draw

I can agree with most of this, but until CA QB went out middle of 2nd, I don't thin CW had an answer. CW has improved a lot since last year and their 2nd year coach has them headed in right direction. Good luck this week with PC.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trojans need to let the qb loose...more plays where he runs and throws...he should be throwing a lot more IMO...and they need to decide on a couple of backs and stop using so many...backs need to work up a lather and get used to the contact.   They need to re think their pass defense...try something, anything ...the same old thing just isnt getting it done...everybody throws on them with success.   they have options...its time to shake it up.   Maybe though they are just  giving the two freshman and the sophomore on the job training, looking toward the rest of the year...its a good team tho, fun to watch

I can agree with most of this, but until CA QB went out middle of 2nd, I don't thin CW had an answer. CW has improved a lot since last year and their 2nd year coach has them headed in right direction. Good luck this week with PC.

maybe you need to find a qb that can take a few hits...however, its incredible what the coach has done...but to be honest he had a team with only a few juniors and no seniors last year...basically a JV squad and it was really tough

Edited by TheMirrorThief

maybe you need to find a qb that can take a few hits...however, its incredible what the coach has done...but to be honest he had a team with only a few juniors and no seniors last year...basically a JV squad and it was really tough

You know just looking at the region, this loss to CA could really hurt Cwoods chances of making playoffs just as McEwens by losing to Bruceton. I had McEwen and Cwood as third or fourth but Bruceton and CA could still take those spots