1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick Em's Week 7

#4 Wayne Co. (5-0, 2-0 R6) @ Perry Co. (1-4, 0-2 R6) (Vikings will have their hands full with this talented Wildcats team.)

Collinwood (4-1, 1-1 R6) @ Clarksville Academy (0-4, 0-2 R6) (Collinwood travels a long way but the Trojans should pull out the victory against the Cougars.)

#10 Huntingdon (3-1, 2-0 R6) @ Houston Co. (0-5, 0-2 R6) (Mustangs will continue to run wild in Erin.)

Bruceton (2-3, 1-1 R6) @ McEwen (5-0, 2-0 R6) (Can the Tigers stop the biggest surprise in the Region this year in the Warriors? Can the Warriors stop Zayveon Johnson and company? Should be a good game.)

*My picks are highlighted

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Guest hevyrevy1611

I am assuming the top undefeated teams there in Reg6 have yet to play each other. That last half of reg season will be the weeding out process and the cream will rise to top. Same here for Reg7, and in next three weeks all the Big contending teams will have played each other (thus seeding spots fairly certain by then) with last few games being teams they should beat but could have some upset surprises. It happens every season it seems. This will be an important month for 1A football. Time tells all, don't it? Go Lions!

I am assuming the top undefeated teams there in Reg6 have yet to play each other. That last half of reg season will be the weeding out process and the cream will rise to top. Same here for Reg7, and in next three weeks all the Big contending teams will have played each other (thus seeding spots fairly certain by then) with last few games being teams they should beat but could have some upset surprises. It happens every season it seems. This will be an important month for 1A football. Time tells all, don't it? Go Lions!

Not being smart but if they had played yet then half wouldn't be undefeated. McEwen is still undefeated but I still think there's a huge gap between them and the top two in the region in WC and Huntingdon. The next few weeks should decide 3rd and 4th as well as 1st and 2nd