1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are only two teams in this new region that collinwood used to play WC and PC...but it changes every other year so wait a bit and you get something different...the thing is a lot of the teams are down but used to be very good...I know PC, Bruceton, and CA have had excellent teams in years past. Collinwood was a top power until about three years ago. They are getting it back together but overall yeah the region is not strong...its like that some years

Two years ago? I think it goes back a little longer than that. Congrats on yalls win tonight, looking like it may be y'all and Bruceton in that 3 and 4 spot for the playoffs. I think WC and Cwood will be in new region next year with all the swapping up going on but PC could get moved, just have to wait and see

you seriously should not be talking smack to these people...if they are healthy when wc goes up there its gonna be a very very tough night...I know what Im talking about

He talks more smack than anybody and I hope they are tough, it'll make for a good game. I ain't predicting a WC win but I like our chances. WC is blowing everybody out and been pulling lots of starters before halftime and starters not stepping back on field in second half. Nobody has seen yet what WC offense is capable of. WC is averaging over 52 points a game with the starters being pulled that early.

He talks more smack than anybody and I hope they are tough, it'll make for a good game. I ain't predicting a WC win but I like our chances. WC is blowing everybody out and been pulling lots of starters before halftime and starters not stepping back on field in second half. Nobody has seen yet what WC offense is capable of. WC is averaging over 52 points a game with the starters being pulled that early.

just saying man, they got at least two guys as good as Preston Rice and I think both missed all or most of the game last year

just saying man, they got at least two guys as good as Preston Rice and I think both missed all or most of the game last year

I'll take our group of backs over any in 1a. Avery Davis, Dawson Mathis, Joe Birchette, Dawson Nutt, Briley Harris, Myles Prince, Owen Risner and Blaine Bevis. Several more younger kids that could start on many teams that don't have the depth that WC has right now.

no 11 can run circles around anybody in 1a   unless maybe somebody at nashville christian...the guy is straight bad.  ...I have seen him in action, you guys havent unless its on film.  Its a lot more impressive (i didnt say scary)  up close.  44 is very good too...can run, pass whatever...was goods as a soph last year.  they dont have a ton of line depth...they go both ways all night...since they havent had to play all night all year long maybe they will wear down but according to you wc starters hardly ever play either.   so I guess neither will be ready for an all night battle

collinwood got a bunch of good backs too, big deal, only one can carry it on each play

Edited by TheMirrorThief

no 11 can run circles around anybody in 1a unless maybe somebody at nashville christian...the guy is straight bad. ...I have seen him in action, you guys havent unless its on film. Its a lot more impressive (i didnt say scary) up close. 44 is very good too...can run, pass whatever...was goods as a soph last year. they dont have a ton of line depth...they go both ways all night...since they havent had to play all night all year long maybe they will wear down but according to you wc starters hardly ever play either. so I guess neither will be ready for an all night battle

collinwood got a bunch of good backs too, big deal, only one can carry it on each play

I just hope after the WC vs Cwood game you give us the credit you give these others that monkey stomp yall

I just hope after the WC vs Cwood game you give us the credit you give these others that monkey stomp yall

Don't hold your breath 89.... I swear this dude reminds me of an old poster from the Wood years ago '04-'05 on the T by the user name "sssss"... Into the Trojans heavily, kept up with all the players quiet well by names through out the different years/teams, and always claimed if Coach Statum would have just utilized the players and defenses better C-wood would've won more... If not same guy, must be a clone.... Still,,,, I got respect for him being here pulling for the Trojans despite the down years that all other T-er's have abandoned the boards.