1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

Oh it'll happen, you've doubted WC all year, now you'll see first hand. Also wc's backup qb will pick right up next year as a junior and WC will be just fine. Lots of young kids starting now so the next couple of years WC will remain tough

nope wc ends their run this year,,,all wood next two seasons, in fact Im looking forward to a good game friday

Edited by TheMirrorThief

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a three way tie CA would be eliminated for only three season wins...Mcewen eliminated by the head to head

if it was just a two way tie Ca vs collinwood, Ca would go due to the head to head win against cwood but because of the three way tie they lose due to losing overall record

is that how that works????   Or is some other tiebreaker used like points for and against maybe?

nope wc ends their run this year,,,all wood next two seasons, in fact Im looking forward to a good game friday

Only way it'll be a good game for you is if Cwood holds WC under 50 by halftime, which I doubt. Next two years won't be any better as far as y'all beating WC. WC's backup qb would be starting at any other school in the region and he's a sophomore.

in a three way tie CA would be eliminated for only three season wins...Mcewen eliminated by the head to head

if it was just a two way tie Ca vs collinwood, Ca would go due to the head to head win against cwood but because of the three way tie they lose due to losing overall record

is that how that works???? Or is some other tiebreaker used like points for and against maybe?

Correct, this is why I've been saying C'wood would be in if they beat McEwen. If MCEwen had won Friday night, they would be going regardless of what happens this coming Friday. C'wood should be McEwen's biggest fans this Friday night. Edited by wildcatalumni

Only way it'll be a good game for you is if Cwood holds WC under 50 by halftime, which I doubt. Next two years won't be any better as far as y'all beating WC. WC's backup qb would be starting at any other school in the region and he's a sophomore.

With all due respect to the back up, starting at any other school in the region, I'm gonna have to disagree. Just my opinion.

With all due respect to the back up, starting at any other school in the region, I'm gonna have to disagree. Just my opinion.

I'll back up, maybe not every school but most. He's going to be a good one. Didn't mean to disrespect anybody but Cwood, mainly the mirror thief. Nothing against Cwood, just don't see eye to eye with him

Owen Risner is our sophomore backup qb, doesn't have the arm strength that Rice has but not many do but is a very accurate passer. He reads the defense and runs the veer excellent.

P Rice has big shoes for any one to fill. Good for Risner to have a role model and a good kid to follow and learn that WC system. We have a pretty dang good sophomore QB here at CA. Still makes mistakes, but he's one heck of a competitor. I think h will have a really good Jr/Senior season.

P Rice has big shoes for any one to fill. Good for Risner to have a role model and a good kid to follow and learn that WC system. We have a pretty dang good sophomore QB here at CA. Still makes mistakes, but he's one heck of a competitor. I think h will have a really good Jr/Senior season.

Is Clarksville Acad staying in 1a or moving with the other privates?