Knox Catholic vs Alcoa still playing tonight?

UTRok

Made it to the game and not sure what I was expecting have never seen either team play but that was not it. I knew two of the Alcoa players from the Rocky top league. #3 I think it was from Alcoa played pretty well he may have had 25 points. Catholic had several easy baskets and way to many 2nd chance points. Being this is the only time I've seen either team play not going to say much more no way to form and opinion off of one game. Still just not the game I expected.

Not a typical Catholic game by any means. They normally aren't that sloppy. Luke Smith didn't have his normal game as he is one of the best PGs in the area. Catholic would have run away with the game if we had finished our post moves and not been in foul trouble inside. Q  is right,not playing for a week and only having 1 practice certainly didn't help. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a typical Catholic game by any means. They normally aren't that sloppy. Luke Smith didn't have his normal game as he is one of the best PGs in the area. Catholic would have run away with the game if we had finished our post moves and not been in foul trouble inside. Q  is right,not playing for a week and only having 1 practice certainly didn't help. 

Luke has been really sick the last few days.  Came out and played through his illness for the team.