Cloudland at Hampton Round-2

uknoit2

Cloudland's coach, after our first meeting, said he couldn't wait to play Hampton again.

Well, it's now that time.

The first meeting was physical but pretty good basketball.

Hampton shot miserably from the arch and even worse from the charity line.

I expect the same type of game tonight....Physical and giving nothing which may leave the Landers in foul trouble again.

Cloudland has the players to make it interesting....But I believe we'll shoot much better than we did at Cloudland and pour on the D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland's coach, after our first meeting, said he couldn't wait to play Hampton again.

Well, it's now that time.

The first meeting was physical but pretty good basketball.

Hampton shot miserably from the arch and even worse from the charity line.

I expect the same type of game tonight....Physical and giving nothing which may leave the Landers in foul trouble again.

Cloudland has the players to make it interesting....But I believe we'll shoot much better than we did at Cloudland and pour on the D

Hamptons press and the lack of depth for Cloudland doomed Cloudland. I expect  much of the same tonight.

I blame the chippiness on the refs tonight. Like Unoit said, they call a phantom call which had everybody going "huh?" then let them beat the crap out of each other. Stupid. I've seen these refs before, and they should TOTALLY stick to their day job. Hampton won going away, and they really didn't play that good. If they had been clicking tonight, I wonder what the score could have been. But I'm always glad to get the W, and the team depth just keeps proving its worth.