Official Thread: Mr. Basketball Nominations for 2015-2016

CoachT

living in sparta i have seen mills play his whole life. he is a great player who will play d1 one day imo. does he deserve mr. basketball this year? no. in the conversation ? yes. do i think he will win it next year or the next in single A? yes.    im going out on a limb and nominateing cade crosland from white co. in AAA. the all time leading three point shooter in white county history. yes , over brent jolly and henderson.also, what this young man has had to overcome in the off season with surgery on both hips is remarkable.

living in sparta i have seen mills play his whole life. he is a great player who will play d1 one day imo. does he deserve mr. basketball this year? no. in the conversation ? yes. do i think he will win it next year or the next in single A? yes. im going out on a limb and nominateing cade crosland from white co. in AAA. the all time leading three point shooter in white county history. yes , over brent jolly and henderson.also, what this young man has had to overcome in the off season with surgery on both hips is remarkable.

Brent Jolly could put the ball in the basketball and did the same at TnTech.

living in sparta i have seen mills play his whole life. he is a great player who will play d1 one day imo. does he deserve mr. basketball this year? no. in the conversation ? yes. do i think he will win it next year or the next in single A? yes.    im going out on a limb and nominateing cade crosland from white co. in AAA. the all time leading three point shooter in white county history. yes , over brent jolly and henderson.also, what this young man has had to overcome in the off season with surgery on both hips is remarkable.

Tyreke Key is just a junior. Mills will definitely be in the running his senior year.

Might just be in the running his junior year. A lot of rumors that CPA may be landing a new recruit next year !

Are you saying Mills or Key will be going to CPA? As I know 99.9% Key will not be leaving Clay County next year. So if you are referring to Key leaving then your rumor source must be getting his information from CBS anchor Brian Williams.

Edited by Shozen

Not sure what game you were looking at but against Clay Co this year Mills scored 17 Key had 31 for Clay. Key hands down best player in this area, that being said Mills would be hard to beat for the second best in this area behind Key. Mills also just a sophomore so he will be around this conversation for awhile. To great players hope Key and Mills the best in the voting need a Mr Basketball from this area.

He said the Tennessean box score so this wasn't hard to find:

http://usatodayhss.com/market/nashville/game/2675982/

All of us in District 9-A have had the opportunity to watch Nick Hopkins play.  He's currently averaging 35.9 points per game with 6 rebounds 3 assists, and 3.5 steals per game. He's the all-time scoring leader for Fayetteville High School with over 2,600 points and over 500 rebounds so far for his career.