Official Thread: Mr. Basketball Nominations for 2015-2016

CoachT

Single A Clay County Tyreke Key averaging 30.4 points 7.4 Rebs 2.9'steals 4.2 assists scored over 1500 points career 78% Free Throws 41% 3-pointers 64%overall field goals 3.2GPA. Tri Lakes Conference MVP District 7A MVP lead team to State Tournament last year only a Junior. This kid is one of the best if you haven't seen him you are missing out. Team ranked #3 in State latest poll 22-1 overall record on lost was AA Macon Co at Macon County in triple overtime. Needs to be a finalists for sure.

It may not matter much but I have to correct all these incorrect stats. The first matchup between Clay and VB the score was 99-69 not 98- 40 something. Also, Key had 29 and Mills had 27. You can argue with me but those are facts. Like I said it may not matter much to anybody else but with the rematch tomorrow night i want everybody to have the correct information from the first game.

Clay County played the bench almost the entire 2nd half while Mills played the entire game. However that doesn't matter. Mills is a solid player but he is not even close to Keys level. End of discussion

Well your 0-2 because Mills didn't play the entire game at all. He was in foul trouble the whole first half and played about a minute in the 4th if that thats not an opinion thats fact. But i guess if you say end of discussion i have to drop it even when your wrong about what your saying.

Well your 0-2 because Mills didn't play the entire game at all. He was in foul trouble the whole first half and played about a minute in the 4th if that thats not an opinion thats fact. But i guess if you say end of discussion i have to drop it even when your wrong about what your saying.

I don't care if Mills out scored him in this game! He IS NOT on the level of Tyreke Key and neither is anyone else in the Upper Cumberland area. Mills is a nice player, I'm not implying that he isn't good because he is a solid player. Please quit trying to compare one box score of one game where Mills' team got blown out of the gym. I fully expect VanBuren to play well but they are not going to beat Clay County with Tyreke Key on the floor. Key is just simply better. Y'all have a nice day ðŸ‘

Edited by UCSportsFan

I don't care if Mills out scored him in this game! He IS NOT on the level of Tyreke Key and neither is anyone else in the Upper Cumberland area. Mills is a nice player, I'm not implying that he isn't good because he is a solid player. Please quit trying to compare one box score of one game where Mills' team got blown out of the gym. I fully expect VanBuren to play well but they are not going to beat Clay County with Tyreke Key on the floor. Key is just simply better. Y'all have a nice day ðŸ‘

Tonight's stats Clay Co @ Van Buren

Tyreke Key - 32 points 8 rebounds 4 steals 2 assists 10-13FT, 1 two handed slam. 19 second half points.

Caden Mills - 28 points 4 rebounds 5 turnovers 6-9 FT, 11 second half points.

As said before no one ever said Mills was a bad player but clearly Key is the better all around player.

Edited by Shozen

Anymore questions or did you get them answered at the game tonight? Key was clearly the best player in the gym and it was just as clear that Mills was a fine player as I have said all along. Key took over the game and Clay won at VB by 16. Nuff said

Like what are you talking about I never said mills was better ever in either of my post did I say that. Just because Key had a good game doesn't make your post that was incorrect true I commented because you said the score was 98-40 something which was wrong that's why I wanted everybody to know the facts that's it and you went out of your way to prove a point nobody was arguing with.

Like what are you talking about I never said mills was better ever in either of my post did I say that. Just because Key had a good game doesn't make your post that was incorrect true I commented because you said the score was 98-40 something which was wrong that's why I wanted everybody to know the facts that's it and you went out of your way to prove a point nobody was arguing with.

+1

I stand corrected sir ðŸ‘

Edited by UCSportsFan