Radio Announcers

falconfan94

Roger Ealy(sp) 104.7 WLIV for HS sports in the UpperCumberland and 106.1 covering TTU sports is by far the best play by play and stat update  announcer that I have heard. Calls it like it is, no matter whitch  way it goes . Paints a good word picture and when the station is late coming back from commercials, his coverage is almost like a replay.

Roger Ealy(sp) 104.7 WLIV for HS sports in the UpperCumberland and 106.1 covering TTU sports is by far the best play by play and stat update  announcer that I have heard. Calls it like it is, no matter whitch  way it goes . Paints a good word picture and when the station is late coming back from commercials, his coverage is almost like a replay.

+1  I've never heard better.

Edited by rabbitranch

The guy who does Oneida's games is pretty solid.  Always very polite, respectful, and gracious towards the opposing team's coaches.

For some old school (almost good ol' boy) radio, WECO does the games for Morgan County teams.  That can get "interesting" (and one sided for one particular Morgan County school) at times.