Region 3AAA Rundown

HurricanePride

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great season Warriorettes! I never thought we would get 23 wins this season. I heard we couldn't get a call on the road tonight, but I couldn't make it so I didn't see it for myself.

There are always missed calls, so let's please not try to blame the officials.  I was there and the calls were about even, in my opinion. White County was in the bonus before McMinn in the first half, and I think they were in the second half also. Regardless, this young McMinn squad moves on to live another day.

One of White County's starters got hurt in the first minute of the game and didn't play any more.  She had ice on her knee, and some White County fan sitting close to me said it was the same knee she'd had surgery on, or injured, before.  That may have had an influence on the game's outcome. I hope it's not serious.

Go Bradley Central Bearretts!!!

These teams split this year, so should be a great Championship game. The opportunity to play at home (& equally to not to have to play Substate on the road!) is huge for both these teams.

Just like Bradley guys win last night over #2 White County, it isn't a as much about how our District MVP plays, it is much more important how the other girls around Howard play tonight. You can't win at this stage with just one player playing great.