Region 2-1A

Remmij

is that your first game

It is our first game "GB". Thankfully we get them at home as well. I've saw very little on Kingston but from what I have, it excites me. We're definitely a lot quicker and more athletic. Kingston will match that though with the heart they bring come Auguat 19th! I hate to pick my own Blu Devils because it's been 21 years since we've won and I don't want to speak too soon! I'm just saying that there's without question a prime opportunity to absolutely put it to the Yellow Jackets and end that dreadful streak!!! #GoBigBlue

It is our first game "GB". Thankfully we get them at home as well. I've saw very little on Kingston but from what I have, it excites me. We're definitely a lot quicker and more athletic. Kingston will match that though with the heart they bring come Auguat 19th! I hate to pick my own Blu Devils because it's been 21 years since we've won and I don't want to speak too soon! I'm just saying that there's without question a prime opportunity to absolutely put it to the Yellow Jackets and end that dreadful streak!!! #GoBigBlue

i saw them in a 7on7 at maryville college they had size and speed in the secondary

I doubt it, Harriman is cursed.

I don't know about all that. I don't believe in being cursed. It just comes down to out working the other team and being better than them on the scoreboard for 48 minutes.

I'd like to see Harriman start winning some of those games. Nothing against Kingston, a lot of respect for those guys. They've had some powerhouse teams back in the day

i had heard they had gotten a good receiver from South Carolina as well.

What Rudy said is true almost as well. The kid rushed for 1300 yards though rather than just 700. Also the kid from South Carolina just happens to be my neighbor. YoI couldn't ask for a more and respectful young man! He deserves all the success he gets as he works his tail off everyday! He's outside daily getting in shape and working on his hands!! I'm so excited to see how he does this season!!