Region 2-1A

Remmij

Hey sportswriter did u all have any scrimmages

GB we scrimmaged Monterey at home and if we would've put the score on the scoreboard we would've won 75-0.

This past Friday we went up to The King's Academy and beat them by 5 TD's - 2 TD's. Both were very impressive outings! I honestly and sincerely don't think we're gonna have a drop off from last season if any. It's incredible the athletes we've got all over the field and how they're developed so far! Our line also deserves a huge recognition as well! We knew going into the spring and summer that it would be our biggest question mark. Those guys have busted their tails and the results are evident. The line looks solid!! I'm very very excited to watch these guys get better and progress as the season goes on! These boys have the chance to make some noise and win a lot of football games! It just comes down to how bad they want to win as well as staying healthy!

I remember in 90 Coalfield, Greenback, and Oneida were all neck n neck. We went undefeated that year, nobody scored on us or crossed midfield on us till the 7th game of the year. I think you guys "Gbnation" was first to score on us. We won by a field goal 10-7 by the Stewart kids dad which was our QB and kicker. Great game