Region 2-1A

Remmij

I swear I don't think greenback finishes in the top 3 this year. They are always tough but I just don't see it. Do they have a good QB yes but I don't think he is nearly as good as Coalfields. Apples and Oranges my friends. Just my opinion but Coalfield has a lot more skill talent than Greenback this year. They very well could prove me wrong week 1 vs Loudon! We will all be watching.

ra1bvq.gif

If accurate that's impressive! Lenior is a very very bad team but anytime you beat up on a school with twice as many kids in the school as yours that's impressive. I want to wait and see what they do with Loudon before I jump on that band wagon. If they are as good as what your saying they could easily overtake Oneida and Harriman to be 2nd behind Coalfield.

I just thought GB was so slow last year. I didn't see many true skill guys that could beat you with their speed however I did see plenty of tough, stronge, athletic, and elusive kids. Should be interesting.

Loudon is down and boy do I mean down but it still should be a good game.

I hope you keep thinking like this! OnB you've done a great job, lol! Better hope it's wet on Cooper Field week 8! It'll all come out in the wash.

Well I guess we will see Oct. 6th. I think you would be surprised if you got a stop watch and timed your players. I bet they don't have but maybe two players who run sub 4.8 Now I do think they have plenty of quick shifty kids but not much overall speed.

Well I guess a bunch of 4.9s gonna have to show you! 😂

I swear I don't think greenback finishes in the top 3 this year. They are always tough but I just don't see it. Do they have a good QB yes but I don't think he is nearly as good as Coalfields. Apples and Oranges my friends. Just my opinion but Coalfield has a lot more skill talent than Greenback this year. They very well could prove me wrong week 1 vs Loudon! We will all be watching.

The Redskins ain't nothing just like Lenior City. There is a lot of big school not worth a dime.

😂😂 Have you just now started watching football?

Edited by Football9998

WOW! I hope you're just playing or being sarcastic! Don't get me wrong I love my Blue Devils, but even I know who the favorite going into the season is. Anybody with the littlest and basic information can see and know Greenback is without question, loaded and the hands down best team to start the season out with.

If accurate that's impressive! Lenior is a very very bad team but anytime you beat up on a school with twice as many kids in the school as yours that's impressive. I want to wait and see what they do with Loudon before I jump on that band wagon. If they are as good as what your saying they could easily overtake Oneida and Harriman to be 2nd behind Coalfield.

I just thought GB was so slow last year. I didn't see many true skill guys that could beat you with their speed however I did see plenty of tough, stronge, athletic, and elusive kids. Should be interesting.

Loudon is down and boy do I mean down but it still should be a good game.

To bad greenback was to slow to make it to state. Timeout they did make it to state must not be to slow. How far did coalfield because I didn't see them in cookville

Edited by Pridlesswonder

Well I guess we will see Oct. 6th. I think you would be surprised if you got a stop watch and timed your players. I bet they don't have but maybe two players who run sub 4.8 Now I do think they have plenty of quick shifty kids but not much overall speed.

are we talking about the 87 team? Jacket man you are a jack wagon. My kid knows football better than you do and it's not even born yet