Region 2-1A

Remmij

Well I guess we will see Oct. 6th. I think you would be surprised if you got a stop watch and timed your players. I bet they don't have but maybe two players who run sub 4.8 Now I do think they have plenty of quick shifty kids but not much overall speed.

Sir there's probably only a handful of players in the region that can run sub 4.8, GB does have a couple though.

GBNation I agree with you. Ever since you guys began work on your school and really updating the facilities, you've tremendously built success! As a result you have kids from a wider area that have gotten impressed with and bought into the Greenback Football brand! That's brought you in talent that maybe in a few years past wouldn't have came. You guys have everything that could go right going for you right now. I honestly don't see even South Pitt running within 2 touchdowns of you! I told someone yesterday that they could place you guys in double A and I'd almost guarantee a quarter or semifinal appearance. I would just give anything to see you guys face off with Grace this year! That would make for an absolutely incredible game!

GBNation I agree with you. Ever since you guys began work on your school and really updating the facilities, you've tremendously built success! As a result you have kids from a wider area that have gotten impressed with and bought into the Greenback Football brand! That's brought you in talent that maybe in a few years past wouldn't have came. You guys have everything that could go right going for you right now. I honestly don't see even South Pitt running within 2 touchdowns of you! I told someone yesterday that they could place you guys in double A and I'd almost guarantee a quarter or semifinal appearance. I would just give anything to see you guys face off with Grace this year! That would make for an absolutely incredible game!

Nice words SW,injuries play a big part of small town football and I don't think anyone is Giving other teams in the area enough credit!Coalfield,Harriman,Oneida,Cloudland and of course South Pitt!With Vic back at SP he alone is a 14 point swing!That team scares me,they have loaded up in the off season and will have a huge say so by the end of the year for anyone from Region 2 or 1.

Nashville Christian sure made y'all look like you ran 4.9's lol!!!

Loudon is nothing? Didn't they beat y'all last year?

This is so much fun.

You won't catch me saying Loudon is nothing!They may be down but when you factor in they have a head coach from Midway and he despises us and Silvey left them at the alter they have ALL KINDS of motive to beat us.Last year that all played into us losing and it very well could again.FOCUS!FOCUS!Play team ball give credit where and when it is due,play for the name on front of the jersey not the back.