Region 2-1A

Remmij

I am not sure which kids he has been watching. If he is basing it on last years game in the mud you had better hope it's not dry when we play on Thursday night. And we have several kids who can run under that and some of them are lineman and I am not joking either. One more note if your line is down you are in bad trouble because ours is a lot better than last years and bigger.

Nashville Christian sure made y'all look like you ran 4.9's lol!!!

Loudon is nothing? Didn't they beat y'all last year?

This is so much fun.

they barely beat us and that was with six fumbles. And ncs would have made a lot of teams look slow but we did make lol where was u at (home) Edited by Gbnation

I swear I don't think greenback finishes in the top 3 this year. They are always tough but I just don't see it. Do they have a good QB yes but I don't think he is nearly as good as Coalfields. Apples and Oranges my friends. Just my opinion but Coalfield has a lot more skill talent than Greenback this year. They very well could prove me wrong week 1 vs Loudon! We will all be watching.

You need to quit comparing coalfield to greenbacks super crickets rec league team you might make your bumble bees mad

Nashville Christian sure made y'all look like you ran 4.9's lol!!!

Loudon is nothing? Didn't they beat y'all last year?

This is so much fun.

And what round did you get put out in? If Coalfield's "QB" makes that big of a difference then you must not be as "loaded" as you say you are. And if he's the only player y'all have, we have a few defensive lineman that are gonna make October 6 a nightmare for him lol..... Edited by Football9998

If you wanna see a real State Championship caliber team, you can come down to Cooper field anytime you want to watch. This isn't like the past couple of years. You gotta have more than a couple "athletes" to even compete. And what you are calling athletes, aren't athletes. So have fun fooling yourself but it's gonna taste real bad after you get set in place

Pujo this is fun this guy must be a parent from one of the new recruits they brought in from oakdale lol

I'm not buying ,he's really not that foolish. Coalfield may be pretty tough but to say you guys will finish 4th is down right crazy. You are the favorite by a long shot and  the rest is up in the air. Hope Oneida does well but they lost a bunch . Great coaching only goes so far. I bet they will still hit you.