Grundy 2016

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy played pretty decent tonight..the first possession against silverdale offensively had me worried but the second series was a completely different ball team..we still have up to many big plays but our offense looked a whole lot better then last year..against LV our defense did superb but that was to be expected against them..I still think Grundy will finish 5-5 and coach Tate has really improved them boys since last year and I'm proud to see that..good job coach Tate and staff

Grundy played pretty decent tonight..the first possession against silverdale offensively had me worried but the second series was a completely different ball team..we still have up to many big plays but our offense looked a whole lot better then last year..against LV our defense did superb but that was to be expected against them..I still think Grundy will finish 5-5 and coach Tate has really improved them boys since last year and I'm proud to see that..good job coach Tate and staff

Grundy looked a lot more organized, will hafta play a great game to beat whitwell

Not going to proclaim GC improved yet. Did not play anyone at jamboree. Silverdale next to last in their district last year was not impressed. LV is very weak we will know more after 1st couple of games. I don't see 5-5. Maybe 3-7. Uniforms are sharp.

Just curious who were the 13 coaches on the sidelines last night. Looks like we have 1 coach per 2 players.

Didnt see it last night, but I hope they have enough coaches. I heard they had more than 26 kids playing. Must have done ok, the haters could only trash the teams grundy played and say they had too many coaches. Maybe next week all you will have to complain about is the concession stand prices.

Edited by jackbacker2