Got my first look at Middleton since state tourney 2015

pioneer42

Really good team. Got the dribble drive, spot up threes, dominant low post, good press and a great coach. Really good team. Thought they might have lost a step with the loss of the seniors of the state championship team, but they haven't and are a really good team. Would love to see them and GC make it to the Boro and get in opposite brackets and play in the state finale. Two really good teams from the west side.

Really good team. Got the dribble drive, spot up threes, dominant low post, good press and a great coach. Really good team. Thought they might have lost a step with the loss of the seniors of the state championship team, but they haven't and are a really good team. Would love to see them and GC make it to the Boro and get in opposite brackets and play in the state finale. Two really good teams from the west side.

Who did you see them play?

I am predicting both of them to make it as long as they dont have any slip ups and have to play each other before then, but we all know TSSAA will more than likely have them in the same bracket

Played Trinity last night. They trailed by 2 with 1 minute left and won by 6. They always turned it on when they had to. Every time they needed a bucket they went down low. Good team.

I saw the same game and it only raised doubt in my mind as to whether they can bring home the gold ball again.  Trinity is at best an average team and Middleton struggled all night with them.  I think GC beats them if they play anywhere but at Middleton. I worry that if Middleton gets down to a very good team, they don't have the senior leadership and calming effect that they had last year.